• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now I'm PISSED...

Wow. I can't find a cool photo of stuff explodiing, or of a terrified man, or of a funny monkey that will do justice to the package Jeff sent to me.

Holy crap. Thank you. You wishlist destroyer you!!!

And that one extra gift, omfg. I'm listening right now man. You made my week! :cool:

Can I be the first to say that Jeff is an absolute sick bastid!!!! The sticks are over the top... :love: That extra :love: I think that says it. I can't imagine where you found that. It's already holding a place of honor watching over my humi.

Thank you doesn't even cover it.

I think Souldoggy's right your new title should be Wishlist Destroyer.. :laugh:

Who's the man on CP
That's a wish fulfiller to all that he sees?
(Jlada!)
You're damn right

Who is the man
That would risk his sticks for his brother man?
(Jlada!)
Can ya dig it?

He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his humi
(Jeff Lada)

Some fine ordinance you got there my man. They will be enjoyed immensely :thumbs:

Jeff, you're a sick, sick Fu#&er!!!!

See if I ever knock anything off of your wish list again.....................Don't come round here no more Jeff!!!!

And I won't even be home til Sunday! BS! Nor do I have anyone knowledgeable in cigars to tell me how bad the damage is at the home right now...
Chris

Touche Mr. Lada. My mailman has requested to be assigned to a different route. This is not over. As for Wishlist Destroyer, I think it should be your new nickname.

It is not over, I tell you. Not even close.

NM, the mother was able to describe the carnage... dead babies, limbs scattered across the plains... you are a true bastid Jeff! And I hope you know, that I have some revenge planned... it may take a good while... but you're gunna wish you'd never messed with me in the first place!
Chris

I got God on my side:

To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Keep talkin' Jeff... You and I both know exactly how serious I am when I make a promise. I'm not going to declare how awesome I am gonna own you, or anything like that. When it arrives.....you'll know.......

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is AVB when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

I got God on my side:

To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Now that's some scary $h!t

med_bomb_stove.jpg

Holy mother of all bombs!! Great googly moogly them sure are some excellent smokes ya smacked me with today!

Ya got me Jeff. Ya got me good my friend! Wow.

It gets real bad real fast when the big boys come out and play.

Good going.

TIm

Keep talkin' Jeff... You and I both know exactly how serious I am when I make a promise. I'm not going to declare how awesome I am gonna own you, or anything like that. When it arrives.....you'll know.......

I've been on the receiving end of these kinds of promises (note- not threats). I am scared for you Jeff.