• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now where are my shorts?

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
Packing my bags for a week in the Western Caribbean. The wife and I leave tomorrow for 7 days. First stop Key West, then the Grand Caymans, with the last stop Cozumel.

Just thought those of you shoveling snow out of your driveways would want to know. :p :D See yall in a week..... :)

Bring us back some good smokes. You know the kind. ;)

Hope you guys have a blast!!!!

Have a blast Kenny. And Im not jelous a bit. Nope, not even a little. Im really glad I not going. O.K., so I am, :p But still hoping you two have the time of your life :thumbs:

Allofus123 said:
Just thought those of you shoveling snow out of your driveways would want to know.
You thought wrong you fu#@-+ cr#@ !@# a$$ p^%ce of s&^$... and another thing, you son of a f%$#n +()^)% %@!^ and I don't care what you #8)(&& $#@#... and you can kiss my g%dda$# p#@1@ white @$$ #)()!!!

Allofus123 said:
Packing my bags for a week in the Western Caribbean. The wife and I leave tomorrow for 7 days. First stop Key West, then the Grand Caymans, with the last stop Cozumel.

Just thought those of you shoveling snow out of your driveways would want to know. :p :D See yall in a week..... :)
who needs sun and sand when I have finals?

plus, with snow on the hill, we can go sledding w/ trays from the caf.
:thumbs:

Have a great time Bruddah Kenny! Hey... next time think about heading west Bro... as in middle of the Pacific west! LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

Kenny enjoy that cruies ship lifestyle food food and more food with a little gambling and sight seeing. Ohhh my idea of a fun vacation :D

Enjoy brother have a great time!

BenjieV :D

But really Kenny, A post saying where are my shorts at on cp is really bad. Esp with your Santa pict. :p

Have a great time Kenny and get all the sun you can..... :D :thumbs: :p

Go figure, I miss you going to Key West, and I'll miss you in Cozumel. LOL.. Have fun in both ports. I like em both. ;)

Emo

eat my shorts.

stupid finals and then stupid winter break with family in freezing upstate new york (but with friends, which makes it better)

blah.

You lucky SOB :D If I could I would make the Carribean my second home! Who am I kidding, that will never happen but it is nice to dream.

Have a great time Kenny! I am sure you and your wife will enjoy. Make sure you smoke a few on the deck!!!

stogieman said:
Have a great time Kenny and get all the sun you can..... :D :thumbs: :p
After seeing the profile piccy....I agree, SUN Kenny, Loads of Sun. :D

Have Fun man, like you need anyone to tell ya that :lookup: