• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NSFW Quiz

Qualls07 said:
I missed 1, number 20, and they look suspicious to me. I will have to go back and review :whistling:
[snapback]260107[/snapback]​

Same one I still think is fake #20

Missed 3, I'm rusty need to get back in the swing of things. I used to be like Ving Rhames in striptease :laugh:

Missed on #20 also - those are perfect for being real

Lkyman

LOL, I saw this and thought to myself... "Hmm, NSFW, what does that mean? Some windows file structure?" Then I clicked on the link and I got it.

I'll have to come back to this after work ;)

Missed one. You're a natural! Congratulations, you win the World Cups.

One of the scary thuings is I know what some of the rest of the bodies look like. :blush:

AVB said:
One of the scary thuings is I know what some of the rest of the bodies look like. :blush:
[snapback]260417[/snapback]​

I thought I recognized one or two

I got them all right. I did notice some that I recogonize. :laugh:

Was going to take the test again but found myself just looking at the eye candy in question instead. :whistling: :laugh:

And yes, my pants are on. :sign: :laugh:

I missed 3 and I knew which ones I might miss before hand. I second guessed myself on 2 out of the 3 wrong I got. Should have stuck with my first instinct.

Great quiz!

Missed 4 but I have to say that I did it pretty hastily. After reviewing it carefully I missed the first few that were pretty obvious as compared to the last few sets. All in all I am disappointed but willing to go back and study it over & over & over.....until I am a scholar of the art. :rolleyes: Is there a hands on class anytime soon? :laugh:

I am sad to say I missed 5. Some of those that were listed as "fake" were really bad. I would demand my money back. I mean if you are going to go through that and pay the money you had better get nice looking hooters for your trouble. :laugh:

I'll confess, I missed three. I've always been a leg and ass man anyway. :laugh:

Hey, if you can touch 'em, they're real. :p

Oh yeah -- missed 3... :blush: