• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nubbin' it beyond the band*

Just busting on you bro, in regards to the shoes.

I've never nubbed a cigar less then 1-2 inches. It gets way hot for me.

Yeah I know, no biggie. Different strokes for different folks.

Reeeeelaxxx my doggy brother, this here ball-busting ain't nothing compared to what I'm used to!! :laugh:

Nice tribute nub! ;)

After reading again, I should have put a smiley in there or something. It is difficult to tell when someone gets butt-hurt or is good

:thumbs:

What's wrong with white k-swiss shoes? I'm pretty sure sneakers is a 1970's term.

ETA:

I just liked the picture, that's all...

I was just goofin. Way to nub!

But seriously, do you tweak your flat brimmed cap just a bit to the right or left? ;)

Loren smokes his nubs down to the second cap... :laugh:

Good choice of cigar but you know there was a few more millimeters you could have gotten out of that Tat :sign:

Loren smokes his nubs down to the second cap... :laugh:

Loren once entered a cigar-nubbing contest but was disqualified when he stopped smoking cigars and started smokin' spectators.

Loren once rode a nine foot grizzly bear through an automatic car wash, instead of taking a shower.

Loren was the original sculptor of Mount Rushmore. He completed the entire project using only a bottle opener and a drywall trowel.

Loren plays racquetball with a waffle iron and a bowling ball.

If Loren round-house kicks you, you will die. If Loren misses you with the round-house kick, the wind behind the kick will tear out your pancreas.

Loren invented a language that incorporates karate and roundhouse kicks. So next time Loren is kicking your ass, don't be offended or hurt, he may be just trying to tell you he likes your hat.

And one last one: Sticks and stones may break your bones, but a Mr. Peat glare will liquefy your kidneys.

:laugh: :laugh:

For a man that stands 6' 7" and probably has size 16 K-Swiss shoes, you sure have a small nub
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

sign.gif
sign.gif

I just couldn't resist going there Ben!

BAAAAHH.... now that was good Dave! But it's only a 13 K-Swiss.

IAP, another proverb once read: "He who walks through airport sideways likely going to Bangkok"

As well as "Wise man give wife grand piano. Wiser man give wife upright organ"

Been away for the past week down in Baja. Catching up.

Nice work Brother! Nice work.

Brings a tear to the old eye