• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NullSmurf and Others...

Maradona......That's a swear word around my part of the world, heehee. I just joined today and I'd never get offended by some-ones avatar or tag line. Freedom of speech......If you don't agree, STFU.

Ok, I don't always abide by what I just said.

You may not want to go down this road.
I'll travel down any forbidden road. He's a cheating SOB. I like a hot topic, especially when ALL video evidence backs me up, teehee. (I DO respect him as a badass footballer by the way).

Maradona......That's a swear word around my part of the world, heehee. I just joined today and I'd never get offended by some-ones avatar or tag line. Freedom of speech......If you don't agree, STFU.

I'll travel down any forbidden road. He's a cheating SOB. I like a hot topic, especially when ALL video evidence backs me up, teehee. (I DO respect him as a badass footballer by the way).

Good luck with that. :thumbs:

Good luck with that. :thumbs:
Cheers Grateful1......*scrambling under a rock* The power of the Internet, anyone can now prove the most powerful people wrong.

Way too much to read.

Old guys don't like Castro.

Vets don't like commies.

End of line.
The post wasn't directed toward you.

Thank God you didn't become a school teacher.

I appreciate your Cliffs Notes wisdom.

End of line.

Teacher? I'm an engineer. Despite my short attention span, I'm damned good at what I do. I expect to be paid for that, and I expect my bottom feeding colleagues to eventually get fired for not performing. I trained most of those I now work with. I love to teach, but could not tolerate being the teacher in your context.

I'm offended that you watch soccer.

He watches football! That you guys watch a sport that is a strange sort of rugby with funny dresses and name this game football, that offends me :sign: :laugh:

Do you know why more American kids play soccer than ever before?

So they don't have to watch it. :laugh:

Doc.

Way too much to read.

Old guys don't like Castro.

Vets don't like commies.

End of line.
The post wasn't directed toward you.

Thank God you didn't become a school teacher.

I appreciate your Cliffs Notes wisdom.

End of line.

Teacher? I'm an engineer. Despite my short attention span, I'm damned good at what I do. I expect to be paid for that, and I expect my bottom feeding colleagues to eventually get fired for not performing. I trained most of those I now work with. I love to teach, but could not tolerate being the teacher in your context.
What does that mean?

That means I have no faith in the current public school system. C'mon Gary, read between the lines.

What gives bashing ironpeddler? It was an insightful, honest post. If anyone needs bashing it's heyjeeb...with his flame posts!

What gives bashing ironpeddler? It was an insightful, honest post. If anyone needs bashing it's heyjeeb...with his flame posts!

1st of all I do not think that Gary and Neal were bashing each other.

2nd, what in the heck are you trying to accomplish? Your comment about HeyJeebs was way out of line. And under my understanding of our rules, very questionable. No one here needs your help to keep the membership in line. Suggesting that established members turn their attention to someone that made a comment that you did not agree with is petty and not in keeping with the spirit of this community.

IMHO, I think you need to reexamine why you have chosen to participate on this board. If it is because of the wealth of knowledge, then sit back and soak it up. If it is to enjoy watching while others go down in flames, then you might do better elsewhere.

Just a euro worth of thought....

Tim

It would do you good to re-read the thread.

Frankly, your thought is not worth a euro.

Dubya, it might not be a good idea go this route. IMHO it was just a little friendly fire between them. If I were you, I would apologize to Tim cause it'll only go down hill from here. My $.02.

Edited for spelling.

Frankly, the added insult does nothing but speak wonders of your character. My advice would be to apologize, and not go down this road. It's all up to you though.

*sigh* Can't we all get along guys?

I think Tim had the right mindset when he posted:

IMHO, I think you need to reexamine why you have chosen to participate on this board. If it is because of the wealth of knowledge, then sit back and soak it up. If it is to enjoy watching while others go down in flames, then you might do better elsewhere.

For what it's worth, there's no reason to tell someone that their thoughts are not worth something, and no reason to rally others to participate in a prohibited activity, such as "bashing." I believe that Dubya and Tim can solve this in a PM, and we can move forward before making it a public spectacle and cluttering this with popcorn pictures and ships steering into icebergs and whatnot. Just my humble opinion...

Oh, and Maradona used cocaine while engaging in a professional sport where he is seen as a role-model. He's scum in my book. :whistling:

Ok. I realize I was a little out of line and I apologize.

I just didn't understand why it's ok for someone to tell someone else his post is too long...or for someone esle to tell folks to STFU.

I really do not see where I am enjoying watching others go down in flames.

Ok. I realize I was a little out of line and I apologize.

I just didn't understand why it's ok for someone to tell someone else his post is too long...or for someone esle to tell folks to STFU.

I really do not see where I am enjoying watching others go down in flames.

You seemed on the mark with your posts...albiet a little 'sharp' with them.

You'll get to know the who what where and when as time goes by! :thumbs:

As far as other posts here, the original 'STFU' was way out of line.