• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Im confused, i thought we were doing this tomorrow? whats up with the meeting up today?

It is tomorrow, but I made the reservation today (definitely could have been clearer). I will not be there in 23 minutes hanging out, but in 24 hours and 23 minutes.

Glad we're going to see you tomorrow Pete.

See you guys later...
I hope I remember to bring Steve's Opus... :whistling:

-Rob

See you guys later...

-Rob

Hey Rob, please bring them as I left my cigars on the kitchen table this morning and need something to smoke :thumbs:

See you guys later...

-Rob

Hey Rob, please bring them as I left my cigars on the kitchen table this morning and need something to smoke :thumbs:

Don't worry Tony, I've got your favorite macanudos ready to go!

OK then I'll just walk over to Barclay Rex, during my lunch hour and get some real cigars :whistling:

Does Club Macadoodoo have any kind of dress code?

I'm wearing camo pants, sneakers and a Woodstock tshirt. I don't think I'll be there.

Man, that sucks, sorry Jeff.

I'm not going to be there at 5 any more, probably closer to 5:30. If anyone plans to go early, just tell them your waiting for the Moye party and I'm assuming you can chill at the bar without any problems.

Sean did you make the reservation for 6 or 10 guests?

Jeff next time!