• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Somebody give me a head count and I'll make a reservation. I can't stay, but I'll stop by so you guys don't have to deal with cutting fees or drink minimums.

Hey guys when you getting together and where? I am in Manhattan every week now and if you don't mind a guy from MA busting your balls and enjoying some smokes with ya, I would love to HERF with ya.

Nick

Hey guys when you getting together and where? I am in Manhattan every week now and if you don't mind a guy from MA busting your balls and enjoying some smokes with ya, I would love to HERF with ya.

Nick
Read the first post and all are welcome :thumbs: , but we might be the ones doing the ball busting . ;)

So Club Mac tonight at 6? Where is Club Mac and who am I looking for ... LOL

26 East 63rd Street
New York, NY 10065-8030

Look for the table full of ugly guys. Management usually sticks them off in the corner so as to not scare the clientele. :D

Edit: Almost forgot: Collared shirt, no sneakers.

26 East 63rd Street
New York, NY 10065-8030

Look for the table full of ugly guys. Management usually sticks them off in the corner so as to not scare the clientele. :D

Are jeans and a polo ok if I decide to go? Can you bring your own smokes?

Is there parking there?

I think jeans are ok as long as they aren't acid-washed and don't have holes... Seeing as how you're from MA, that might mean you'll need to pick up some slacks. Fortunately, there are numerous shops along Madison Ave in the immediate vicinity.

You can bring your own smokes.

The Club is on the South side of 63rd just a few doors east of Madison.

What's the head count?

26 East 63rd Street
New York, NY 10065-8030

Is there parking there?

Parking is tough to find but if you lucky to find one on 64th or Park Ave but read the signs cause you will get towed.

I will be in if they will let me in with tan carpenter jeans and a polo with shoes.

I am going to take a cab over. I am only 2 miles away. Over at the Country Inn and Suites in Long Island City on Crescent St

I will be in if they will let me in with tan carpenter jeans and a polo with shoes.

You'll be fine.

You guys have a table for 6 reserved under "Elliot" at 6pm. If more people show up, you should be able to expand it.

Here now.
Nick look for traveldors.
If that fails I have a goatee, wild dark hair and glasses wearing all black.

-Rob

Here now.
Nick look for traveldors.
If that fails I have a goatee, wild dark hair and glasses wearing all black and white fur coat and hat to match looking like a pimp..
-Rob

I am going to take a cab over. I am only 2 miles away. Over at the Country Inn and Suites in Long Island City on Crescent St

You should be good. They let Pete in one day with a mermaid outfit on.

Was a great time meeting you all. Thanks for making an outsider feel welcome. Sorry for all the work blabber.. Sometimes I get caught up... Damn Massholes....