• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

i should be able to make it the 17th if im not hammered but this week will be hard this is my last week with 8pm hrs on mon and thur

So who's on for tomorrow cause I can't make on the 17th..

Bad news, 2 guys called in sick I have to cover so now I can't show :( I was looking to smoke tonight .

I'd love to, but I hate to deal with the drunks on the train! Enjoy

tone dont be an old man come on lol

well i will grab some sticks and bring them to work just in case but i am down.

OK guys so where we at this month,weather its expected partly cloudy high 64 for Thursday so BRASS MONKEY :thumbs: or CLUB MAC? :cool:

Louie's passing may change this. May make the trip on Thursday to go to the viewing to pay my respects.

Louie's passing may change this. May make the trip on Thursday to go to the viewing to pay my respects.
sounds good Tone I was thinking the same have to look into it.

I misread it, it is on Friday so Thursday could happen.

I am down for tomorrow. News of Louie's passing has me seeking the camaraderie only found at a good herf.

Looks like tomorrow will at least be dry. Brass Monkey?

Club Mac is far more convenient for me and temps will drop when the sun goes down.
But will do Brass Monkey if we have a consensus, and it would be more appropriate for a Louie memorial.

So wherever LMK.

-Rob

Club Mac is far more convenient for me and temps will drop when the sun goes down.
But will do Brass Monkey if we have a consensus, and it would be more appropriate for a Louie memorial.

So wherever LMK.

-Rob

I'm down for tomorrow, to smoke a cigar to Louie's life. Club Mac is my vote too.