• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

and i have to borrow the collared shirt so i can dress up for a presentation i am doing on friday.
I will not be making it thurs i'll be on my way to boston for a work conference hence the borrowing of the collared shirt.

have fun gentleman

Sorry you won't be able to join us, Pete. Have a good trip and catch you next time.

For those that are planning to attend, how about Perfect Pint East?

Well guys, I have a choice to smoke with you guys or go to a bachelor party and check out lots of T & A. So I don't have to say where I'm going ;) ( T & A ) its is :love: see you next time :laugh:

Well guys, I have a choice to smoke with you guys or go to a bachelor party and check out lots of T & A. So I don't have to say where I'm going ;) ( T & A ) its is :love: see you next time :laugh:
What would Jesus do? :0

i think i can make this thurs so whats up guys who else besides me and jesus or are we making this a bronx smoke out

Company party tomorrow night. I need to attend for the free food and open bar... Catch you fellas next time!

i get it i can finally get out of work and no one wants to see me...i'll go play in my corner then

see everyone next time

hahahahahah

Are we on tomrrow... if so where?

Any of you guys ever make it up to Stamford CT? I'm a member at Stamford Cigar lounge, would be cool to meet a few of the local CP guys if you want to come up for a little HERF.

Any of you guys ever make it up to Stamford CT? I'm a member at Stamford Cigar lounge, would be cool to meet a few of the local CP guys if you want to come up for a little HERF.

I am just down 95 from you.
So I am down !

-Rob

i will not be around since i will be in the beautiful island of Puerto Rico, Jesus is in the beautiful island of Jamaica so he is probably out as well

Ok guys it an early bump so we can clear our calender , its been a few months that we've had a nice size group.