• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Can't make it out tonight guys I'm covering for someone whos on vacation!

Let's reschedule for another time then. We may have to change the title to the Quarterly Meet Up!

OK so I hear this guy from the left over coast is coming to visit us for one day only. I'm posting this here so we can take advantage of our monthly meet up.

So here is the info: Thursday, March 22, Club Mac 5:30PM till he can't take it any more.

By the way it's Phil who is coming out, I know none of the NYC guys want to hang with him, but I promised him I would try :whistling:

Please RSVP so we can get a head count.

I thought it was "known" that Phil's attendance will automatically cancel a herf....no?

I'm hearing that anyone in a 50 mile radius that doesn't show will be added to the list.

Seriously, who knows where they're gonna be a month in advance? That said, I look forward to burning a few with the Beedog.

OK so I hear this guy from the left over coast is coming to visit us for one day only. I'm posting this here so we can take advantage of our monthly meet up.

So here is the info: Thursday, March 22, Club Mac 5:30PM till he can't take it any more.

By the way it's Phil who is coming out, I know none of the NYC guys want to hang with him, but I promised him I would try :whistling:

Please RSVP so we can get a head count.

In.

I'll be making the day, if not more, of it.

Sorry guys, I will not be able to make this one, will miss the opportunity to finally meet the bee dog . I will be out of the country. Have a good time.

Sounds like the right time to meet the some of the NY Crew and guest.