• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

i'm late to the party but it was a good time and great meeting Botl's that i haven't met before. I am glad i am basically already blind and that the ball swapping didnt make me completely blind.
b3a54b4a.jpg

jesus(MOBIG's arm tat!) - thinde - rob300c - grateful1 - tone_nj - roy r flush - Thelostgringo's Belly!

You guys looked like you had a blast...WTF was Anthony shoving in his face?...he was eating like he was going to the electric chair.....

Nice video Jesus, haven't been to Club Mac in two months and haven't HERF'd with you guys in too long. I will be away next week until the 14th but I'm around the following week if anybody is down.

Missed a good one. Except for the CT tea bagging. Hopefully next one.

OK anyone around this Wednesday, August 22nd? I'm supposed to meet up with Slevy and Rob also said he could make it. It has been a while so what say the rest?

as much as would like to hangout with you guys I cant they having a dinner for my boss's birthday!

as much as would like to hangout with you guys I cant they having a dinner for my boss's birthday!

Will they let us smoke there? If so we will infiltrate and look like employees, LOL. Enjoy see you soon.

I'm only allowed there three times a year as per the court order.

what time we thinking about tomorrow? and where?

Spoke with rob.. thursday might be sonewhat better.. idk, any takers?

I'd like to be outside if weather permits. http://www.brassmonkeynyc.com/

It has been a while.