• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC - March 19th, 2010

Scarlett will let you all in at 1am don't mind the teeth she will have eaten dinner by then and will only need to snack on a hand or foot, try to keep the bleeding contained and lock the door when you leave....for this old man I will be sound asleep....lol

Some one give me a call when things get shored up, I am stuck at home working and waiting for the water pressure to come back on in the building that mysteriously went off last night at 7pm with no warning, so I can take a freakin shower at some point today :angry: :angry: :angry:

Scarlett will let you all in at 1am don't mind the teeth she will have eaten dinner by then and will only need to snack on a hand or foot, try to keep the bleeding contained and lock the door when you leave....for this old man I will be sound asleep....lol

Some one give me a call when things get shored up, I am stuck at home working and waiting for the water pressure to come back on in the building that mysteriously went off last night at 7pm with no warning, so I can take a freakin shower at some point today :angry: :angry: :angry:

That explains the funny odor coming from the North this morning. And I thought it was trash day...

Be in around 3
Headed to cigar inn grabbing a bite somewhere.

-R
Disregard the previous.

CLUB MAC AT 3:30

Disregard again...
Club Mac closed due to private function.

Will try Carnegie Club 56th bet 6th & 7th aves.

My number is xxx xxx xxxx if you want to meet up.
The schedule is only we have to head uptown around 8.

Sorry for the confusion but it's Gary's Bday!

-Rob

They open @ 4:30 and we'll be there around then.