• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYECP 2

As I'm playing with the Outlaw Team here are my plays. Hope you approve.

--Puts--
Don Pepin "Bad to the Bone" "October Surprise" (**see description bellow**)
Fuente Work of Art Maduro

--Takes--
Fuente 858 SG
La Flor Dominicana Press Limitado

**The Pepin BttB Oct Surprise was a cigar blended for the Outlaw as a prototype for a shop custom line. The received around 10 boxes and that was the lot.**

These look good to me! Let me know what numbers you assign to the two puts so I can be sure the first post is updated correctly. Thanks!

--Puts--

--Takes--
Fuente 858 SG

**The Pepin BttB Oct Surprise was a cigar blended for the Outlaw as a prototype for a shop custom line. The received around 10 boxes and that was the lot.**

These look good to me! Let me know what numbers you assign to the two puts so I can be sure the first post is updated correctly. Thanks!

Great. Things are good to go.

--Puts--
#100 -- Don Pepin "Bad to the Bone" "October Surprise" (**see description bellow**)
#101 -- Fuente Work of Art Maduro

--Puts--

--Takes--
Fuente 858 SG

Great. Things are good to go.

--Puts--
#100 -- Don Pepin "Bad to the Bone" "October Surprise" (**see description bellow**)
#101 -- Fuente Work of Art Maduro
No, you should be 107 and 108.

Puts and takes:

Put
Casa Fuente Churchill
Pepin "Pipe"

Take
62- BTL
80- Chili Pepper

I think I'm the last to play, if so we will try to get this out today possibly, if not Tuesday for sure.

I need to update the flash drive, which i forgot about until i actually got to make my plays last night.
I will update today and try my best to get it to the post office this afternoon.

I have updated the drive file spread sheet. I only have Office 03 on this computer so I cant open the other 2 files.
I also cant print a new sheet and the one that is here is filled out partially by hand and is not correct.
Long story short this is taking longer than I thought.
Hopefully Lkyman can print a new sheet from the drive.
So as it stands the spreadsheet matches the first post, but the printed sheet needs to be reprinted to become accurate.
The box for this pass really needs to be replaced, if I cant get it sealed up well I am going to wait until Friday to ship it and get a new box.

Sorry this is taking so long, but I want it to leave my possession in perfect order, or as close as possible.

That USPS sure is slow, are they all still hungover from New Year's or something? ???

OK - please speak up if these don't look good

Takes
54 Monte D EL'05
67 Bolivar Corona Extra NNSU
90 Cohiba DC EL 03
101 Cohiba Siglo IV

Puts
111 Monte C - JNL OCT 03
112 H Upmann Mag50 - USE ABR08
113 Taboada Super Rudolfo - OCT 07
114 Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios - PLM JUL 07

115 LFD Camaroom Lancero
116 Don Pepin Firecracker

I listed them in a straight line order if that is acceptable, so the Taboada is for the DC. If this is not good - please let me know.

Back