• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYECP 2

OK, here's the deal. There was a slight mix-up (goof on my part) with Lkyman's p/t's. Cigar #101, the Cohiba Siglo IV is actually an X Linea Siglo IV which comes out of the X Anniversary humidor, made back in '02 in very limited numbers. I didn't realize this until looking at the list on the first page to update the cigars. So we've discussed it, and the X Linea Siglo IV is going back in the pass and I'm going to get a regular Siglo IV out there in it's place. There was no intention on anyone's part here, just an honest mistake. So we're all set and moving on!

Very Cool!

Yeah I'm all good, PM coming to verify my address. fwiw I assume Monday is a postal holiday though..

Pre-approved from Gonz:

Takes:

11 Davidoff Culebra
48 Anejo 46
84 Winston Churchill Checquers

Puts:

117 2008 TAA complete set, sealed box
118 El Triunfador Lancero
119 Tat Frank Monster

Any issues, let me know please.

Also, I have retrieved cigar #101, Cohiba X Linea 1492 Siglo IV, and am getting it back in the pass. I have Phil's addy and plan on getting this out tomorrow.

Andy, thanks again for letting me play!

Very nice Greg! Did you mean the 08 TAA? I think the 09 is still a ways off.

Can someone refresh me on the Don Pepin Firecracker? I recall it was a special release for some East Coast outfit but I don't remember what they cost or how limited the production was. Trying to come up with a put..

Can someone refresh me on the Don Pepin Firecracker? I recall it was a special release for some East Coast outfit but I don't remember what they cost or how limited the production was. Trying to come up with a put..

They were only available at 2GuysSmokeShop. $99 for a 25 count box. I don't know about rarity, and I can't find anything that says. They are however still available on their website. Here is a link to their site:

Firecracker

Here you go for approval:

Takes:

116 Don Pepin Firecracker
119 Tat Frank Monster

Put:

120 Outlaw LFD 08
121 Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
122 ESG Robusto
123 SLR A (01)
124 Monte 4 (08)

Uhhh, there seems to be some askew. There's way more puts than takes! We're certainly more than good here I think. I haven't had one of the ESG Robustos yet, I hope this makes it back!

Uhhh, there seems to be some askew. There's way more puts than takes! We're certainly more than good here I think. I haven't had one of the ESG Robustos yet, I hope this makes it back!

They're just little guys, stop whining!

Durrrr they left a notice even though my wife was home. Says they are bringing it back tomorrow but if not I will grab it Monday morning and get it back out right away, given p/t are already approved.

Yeah the lazy bastards didn't bring a thing today so I will go grab it from the PO Monday and have it out again Tuesday. Sent Jim a PM to verify his addy.

Just grabbed this from the PO on my lunch break. I will get everything packed up tonight and off tomorrow (assuming the puts fit, otherwise I will just smoke out of the pass until there is room for my puts).

Pass looks good, a little wear and tear on some of the sticks from travel/being packed in but nothing extreme. Greg was right about it being tight though.... there really isn't room left for much, it might make sense to put the last p/t inside a little priority box inside the bigger box instead of the tupperdors, since it only has to make it home after Jim. Anyways, out tomorrow with dc: 0103 8555 7495 1867 2987

Thanks for having me Andy!

Perhaps the last few puts can just be added to a ziplock and padded in a priority box or something, within the entire package, and sent that way.

Thanks!