• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYECP 2

Why not put the last few sticks in a priority box? Padded of course...and maybe stick it in the larger box.

As an outsider to this pass, I would think you could just put the sticks in a ziplock baggie, and maybe put that in a padded VHS style USPS box, and find room for that in the larger pass shipping box.

Hey, I have this crazy idea that nobody's mentioned yet. How about the last few cigars go into a ziplock bag, then into a priority box for protection and add it to the pass box? :sign:

And it's because of leadership like this that Gonz's pass has remained on the straight and narrow instead of spiraling out of control like some. (*ahem*)

I am not sure what happened, but I have a small priority box with Phil's return address on it. I am assuming it is the pass, but it looks too small. Phil what happened to the rest of the sticks? JK I will go through this tomorrow and get it on the road soon. Gonz have you updated the list-ect.?

Jim

Man there is some rediculous sticks in this bad boy!! I am like a kid in a candy store!!

Jim

I am not sure what happened, but I have a small priority box with Phil's return address on it. I am assuming it is the pass, but it looks too small. Phil what happened to the rest of the sticks? JK I will go through this tomorrow and get it on the road soon. Gonz have you updated the list-ect.?

Jim

heh heh heh small priority boxes huh?

I sent a PM to Andy regarding my P's and T's. When he responds I will post them for all to see.

Jim

So Andy is extremely busy right now and asked me to post my P's and T's here for all of you to consider, so here they are :)-

Takes

#79 AVO 22 Euro
#89 OR 858
#100 Padron Reserva D' Familia

Puts

#125 Don Carlos Lancero
#126 VSG Round Belicoso No.1
#127 Opus X Love Story
#128 Tat Black Robusto
#129 Cohiba X Linea 1492 Siglo V
#130 Cohiba X Linea 1492 Siglo VI

Jim

Edit: To eliminate the SG from the 858.

So Andy is extremely busy right now and asked me to post my P's and T's here for all of you to consider, so here they are :)-

Takes

#79 AVO 22 Euro
#89 OR 858 SG

Puts

#125 Don Carlos Lancero
#127 Opus X Love Story
#128 Tat Black Robusto

Jim

Jim-
Just a heads up, that '84 OR 858 is NOT a SG. It's a natty, and still quite tastey!

heh there is a 16 year difference between the two also... that was a very cool put by Lee. Those are very nice p/t too Jim.

Thanks Phil. I am still going to stick with these if there is no objections :).

Jim

Takes

#79 AVO 22 Euro
#89 OR 858 SG

Puts

#125 Don Carlos Lancero
#127 Opus X Love Story
#128 Tat Black Robusto

Jim

Jim-
Just a heads up, that '84 OR 858 is NOT a SG. It's a natty, and still quite tastey!

Hap,

Thanks again for letting me know that I guess I was just adding that in for fun :). I am still very much looking forward to smoking that little beauty!!

Jim

If there is no more feedback or objections to these-

Takes

#79 AVO 22 Euro
#89 OR 858

Puts

#125 Don Carlos Lancero
#127 Opus X Love Story
#128 Tat Black Robusto

I would like to have this wrapped up and ready to hit the road on Monday :).

Jim

A voice told me to make sure these are real:

Addy in profile! :D

Very nice.

I think we're all set, does that mean this is coming home?

I don't think I have the space for these, I have some serious inventory and shuffling to do in the next few days...

(hint: before this gets home everyone keep an eye on the BST forum so I can make more room!)