• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

O.K who wants some free smokes?

puffstuff

The only thing I ask is you have at least one year here on the board or have bought from me in the past. As a reward for this loyalty I will send you a fiver of the new J Fuego Delirium Lancero a new not yet released dark, full bodied smoke. Please post here and I will send the first 6 posts a fiver of these.

Thanks,

Al

I'm in! Thanks Al! Not a year, but I've bought from you before.

in fact, Al is the round about reason I joined CigarPass

Dan

edit to add

I recall discussing these with you when on the phone regarding your CAO Cubist ashtray offer to the board. I'd love to try these, and would not at all mind paying full bore so as to not take up one of the six available spots.

And that makes 6.

As follows

Mad Monk
Lil Bastige
Ckeller52
Jfields
mmburtch
TSmckenney

Nine minutes? I think it has been too long since Al has hosted a feeding frenzy. :love:

Nine minutes? I think it has been too long since Al has hosted a feeding frenzy. :love:

I know, huh! It didn't even get looked at for a full 3 minutes. Lulling you guys into a false sense of security.

I finally got in on one of the Puffstuff Happy Minutes. :love:

Thanks Al!

Mick always gets in! :angry:

Hey Al are you still pursuing the house nicaruguan brand? If you need tasters, count me in ;)

Best,

Joe