• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

O.K who wants some free smokes?

Schweet!!!

I can't wait to try them, Al. Count me in on your house Nicaraguan if you need tasters for that, too. :cool: ;) :laugh:

Dammit! :laugh:

I was busy packing my sticks to the NHL pool winner, not paying attention again.

Al count me in when you are giving away the opus. :D

Good to see you around.

You must be busy lately, I notice you have not been bored. :sign:

Damn... 24 days shy! :angry:

Nice gesture by you though Al! :thumbs: Very generous!

mac

Dang.

Nice offer Al!!! We need more deals posted.... :whistling: :whistling:

My CC misses you. :laugh:

Very nice, Al. Sorry that I missed this one.

I hope that all is well with you and the family.

Best Regards my friend...Lou

....DID I WIN..??....DID I WIN..??

...guess not... :laugh:

Another great gesture from one of the best. You'll have to "sponsor" another feeding frenzy of afternoon boredom sooner than later, my friend..... :thumbs:

Thanks, Al - B.B.S.

They look great Al, as does the box I just couldn't resist while I was at it. Thanks again!

They look great Al, as does the box I just couldn't resist while I was at it. Thanks again!

I see you had the same train of thought Matt......................."Kill two birds with one stone."

Can't wait to see what's waiting for me at work tommorow. Played hookey today. :whistling:

Thanks Al,
The box of Pepins came yesterday, and they look awesome.

The JF's are an interesting looking cigar. :love:

Mick always gets in! :angry:

Hey Al are you still pursuing the house nicaruguan brand? If you need tasters, count me in ;)

Best,

Joe

Mick always shares as well... Better not get sour on me Josie, there might not be enough to go around :cool: Oh yeah, and all that luck of the Irish shit too.