• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Off to DC this weekend

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Heading out to Bethesda (Washington DC) this weekend on business. Leaving sat night and coming home mon night. So now I get to experience the weather all you guys live with on the east coast. Should be fun. :)

Bring a sweater and lots of cigars!!

I think the DC area guys should host a herf for ya while you're in town!!

A sweater to DC, think you're going to be needing a parka. :D

Rod,

Have fun. It's a nice area. We moved there from Los Angeles when I was a teen, right in that area [near Knowles & Wisconsin intersection], near the Bethesda Naval Hospital.

There are lots of nice resturants in the D.C. area, and I understand quite a few cigar friendly places. If you get a chance, dining in the Gerogetown area can be an enjoyable experience.

Regards,

FA

i hear there are lawers there. :D

enjoy! don't forget to stab!

i've been to dc a couple of times. it reminded me of new jersey.
take that as you will.

Fast4Dr said:
If you do go I have 2 words for you......Good Guys
Good Guys is still around? Next thing you'll tell me is that The Butterfly is still in operation! :D

SamClemmons said:
Good Guys is a dive.

Camelot.

NA
Camelot is technically higher class...but it doesn't have three stages that you can watch all at once!

Anyone ever heard of "Club 5"? That's where we're going to make a pit stop. ;)

It's between 20-30F back here. It's only bad when the wind kicks up, then I freeze my a$$ off. The air is nice and clean. :)

I was at the Jets game last night....Outside in 20+ degrees for 7 hours....now that's COLD