• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Off to Guyana

Best wishes for a safe trip down, may you acomplish all your goals and have a safe return.

Well Guys, I gotta tell ya. Yesterday (Jan. 14th) was a LONG HARD DAY.

I started off in Dallas at 4am going to the airport. Finally, the plane touched down in Guyana at MIDNIGHT! ! ! WHAT A LONG DAY! !

Then, after 30 minutes in Immigration and Customs, we drove 45 minutes to get to the Hotel. When I finally got settled into bed, it was 3am. UGH.

Today, I was in meetings all day, and wasn't able to get online until now (10pm January 15th) To see all your expressions of friendship and your thoughts and prayers means more to me than I can express. Thanks so much! ! !

Wow! If friends were like money, then those that had you guys for friends would be millionaries MANY TIMES OVER! ! !

Thanks again, and I will try to stay in touch while I am here.

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

Hey, have a good trip, Steve! Sounds like the perfect trip to enjoy that Grand-Daddy Pass!

And also, a BIG thanks on what you sent for the New Years Lotto, EXCELLENT choices! You'll have to give me the name and year of the ISOM so that I can inventory it!

Oh, and that was the ONE size of SRO I have not tried, thanks! Have you tried the SRO's?

Safe traveling!

Darin

Have a good one Steve! Like Scott said, if you're here in Miami for enough time, maybe we can get together for a mini-herf.

-Jorge