• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Off to Guyana

GuyanaBoy

HAPPY SMOKES!!
Well guys, it's that time of year again.

I am sitting in the Miami International Airport even as we speak, waiting for my flight to take off in about 3.5 hours.

I will be down in the tropics for the next month, and don't honestly know if I will be able to get online or not. HOWEVER. . .you will all be with me in spirit. I am taking a large portion of my Grand Daddy Pass down with me and will remember you guys with every single puff.

Hope all goes well while I am gone. I will try to drop in from time to time, but since things are often "crazy" in the tropics. . . I don't know if I will get to.

Anyway. . . hope you all do great over the next month. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

HAPPY SMOKES ! ! !

STEVE

Have a good time Steve!!

It's seven degrees here in Connecticut.

Can ya put me up for a few days down there in paradise?

Have a safe trip Bruddah! You know I'll be here late at night looking for you and keeping you company!

Aloha,

Wade

Have a Safe trip Steve, you will be in my special prayers for a safe return.

Aloha bruddah, until we can say aloha again :) Guyana...I think this is just a Run and cigar trip for you :D

Prayers and positive energy towards a safe journey!!! And may you return with your health and many smokes and bottles of the native concocktion!!!!

Take care and be safe bro!

Have a SAFE trip and enjoy the weather....... even if its raining, its better than the cold!!!!!

Take care of yourself down there, Steve!! Look forward to seeing you back on the board when you can! :D

Have a good time Steve. If you're ever in Miami with som time to kill let Ric Cigah Smoka and myself know maybe we can get together for a quickie herf. :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
It's seven degrees here in Connecticut.
It's below zero in Rochester... -20 with the wind chill. Boooyaaa!

Take care Steve. I will talk to you soon.

PS. When are we doing the damn group buy of RUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sign:

God speed Steve and when you get back here to the Orlando area, there's a bar stool at the Corona Cigar Company with yor name on it..... :D :thumbs: :p

packing your sticks, don't they have sticks there? have a safe trip, oh, I'll keep your bar stool warm for ya....

that's if I ever get down to Orlando.... :D