• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Offical NYC Memorial Day Weekend Herf Thread

Which would you rather go to?

• Florios - 192 Grand Street

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palmers

• Bar on Bell Blvd. (just over the Throgs Neck Bridge)

• Other

• Total voters
I doubt I could help ???, but, do you have one?

So where and when is this going to be?, he asks

~Monte

Well, it looks like I cannot do this. I have a political event that evening that happens once a year and it is this Saturday. A local guy opens up his big house in the center of Hampton, CT (that's CONNECTICUT, Fast, not "the" Hamptons on LI :D ) for a cocktail party starting at 7:00 p.m. and we sit on the front porch and smoke cigars, drink scotch and have a great time. :)

So, if you guys want to drive 2 1/2 hours to Connecticut, the address is 282 Main Street, Hampton, CT 06247 :D

I'm bringing my Otter Box to that one stuffed with 40+ cigars ;)

BTW I voted for Palmer's even though Az is not working there anymore :D

Bobbyson1a said:
To bad you can't make it CC I'll send you the Padilla cigars on monday.
CC is still coming to the next Palmer's Herf on the 12th. Aren't you CC?

Daily Details for Bayside, NY

3 PM
32.gif

70°F
Feels Like 71°F

6 PM
32.gif

67°F
Feels Like 67°F

9 PM
62°F
Feels Like 62°F

Looks like Bell Blvd will be a go. You may want to wear a sweatshirt or a light jacket as there may be a little chill in the air

Woo hoo!

I just went to the shop to get one of those humipack bags so I could bring more smokes with me on Saturday (I only have a very small travelador). Anyway... What do you know, looks like the cigar fairy had been there just before me. :D :sneaky:

Fast4Dr said:
Bobbyson1a said:
To bad you can't make it CC I'll send you the Padilla cigars on monday.
CC is still coming to the next Palmer's Herf on the 12th. Aren't you CC?
Hey Mike, you said the 19th! I already took off work for the 19th. I won't be in NY for the 12th. :(

Can we make Palmers for the 19th like originally planned? :lookup:

I wish we could but that is FAther's Day Weekend and the turnout would be nil :(