• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2007 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Pool

Congratulations to the winners! :)

I'm not sore at all for my loss. My Colts won and that's all that matters! :) :)

WOO HOO!!

Sweet score guys, talk about a late Christmas gift!

Thanks Swifty and Nullsmurf, this definitely added a little extra excitement to the game.

Congratulations to all the winners!

This pool definitely made the Superbowl more interesting to me. I was really into the game for the first time! I wonder why? :laugh: :sign:

Awesome pool! Thanks to Swifty for running this!

Congrats guys and thanks a lot Swifty for settin' this up and NullSmurf for all the techie help........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

If only the first extra point wasn't botched!!!!

Oh My! That was a one BIG bet! :0

Congrats to the winners! :thumbs:

Congrats to all the winners - Tony that should help fill the new humidor -

Anthony you are a lucky guy! Now you can fill up those plastic trays. :rolleyes:

Congrats to the winners. Thanks alot to Swifty & NullSmurf for getting this together. :thumbs:

And the winners are.......................

Aaah, you guys know who you are. Just for the record:

1st Quarter: Fatken SC#2103 8555 7491 1500 0767

Half: Fatken (Again!)

3rd Quarter: tigger SC# 2103 8555 7491 2548 6520

Final: tone-ny SC# 2103 8555 7491 0451 5005

Prize packs will go out tomorrow.

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!

Thanks to all who participated! Once again a big thanks to NullSmurf for all the technical help! DC# 0103 8555 7498 8291 2283

Sticks are on their way!

Congradulations guys. I thought I had a chance this year. Goes to show that it doesn't matter how good your numbers are. It's all about luck.

Congrats to all the winners - Tony that should help fill the new humidor -

Thanks. I think these will be burned rather quickly this month :whistling: Is there a herf or two coming up?

I think we could squeeze you in at the Howard House table. :laugh:

I'll see if I can save a few for a HHH!

Yeah, and maybe a couple for the Quad State Herf as well....... :D :thumbs: :cool: