• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2007 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Pool

I will get a package out tomorrow. I hope this thing fills up as Swifty has done a good job of running it this year, thanks for picking up the ball.

I'll stand by your decision, Kris. Just to repeat, go to this page to grab some squares. Click the "Open" link in the square and fill in your CP screen name. Then PM your choices to Swifty. Mail your entry to Swifty and that's it!

To help fill this up I have taken 3 more spots #66, #80, #97. Sticks will go out Tuesday. Thanks again Swifty.

I'll take another spot, #75.

Sticks will be out tomorrow. Thanks again Swifty for running the pool.

Rob

Hey I signed up for 2 more blocks #20 and 40 the smokes will be out tomorrow? Is the PO open tomorrow? Well if not then Tuesday! :D

Maybe Swifty can help us smoke them all, if this pool doesn't fill up. :laugh:

Okay I took two more 67 and 71. I'll get all the cigars on Weds.

I took 2 more - 22 and 96.
along with no. - 4 and 69 - that makes 4 total. Sticks will go out this week.

Ok, what is this (Gary and Tony)? Stacking the odds, or taking one on the chin for the team? :thumbs:

edit: I took 43. Now I need to scrounge up the ante!

Just picked up two more swifty, but they wont go out until this weekend. #53 & #59

Just took 74, package will go out tommorrow. If there are any left by the deadline just put me in for another. Thanks for taking this on Swifty. :thumbs: These types of pools make games even more exciting. Good luck to all and congrats to the winners.

Well, seems we have a few more folks involvedDown to 7 boxes. Good job there Khris! My package is in the mail today.