• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official Fitness Competition Winner

First of all, I was happy to be a part of this competition and my hats off to all that participated. Being phsyically fit is such an important and rewarding thing, I was glad to see a contest of this sort come up and I hope that not only the participants, but others have been able to benefit from the challenge and the loads of information that were presented.

From the beginning I have said that I would do my very best to judge this contest. It was important to really take into account a lot of different things. Just looking at the history of the participants you can see the diversity. We had both men and women, older and younger, experienced and not experienced. These things alone present a pretty big challenge when it comes to judging the contest fairly. I also added a bonus section of getting out and trying a new type of exercise, hoping that people would realize that there are FUN ways to stay in shape. Not just hard hours spent in the gym.

When it all comes down to it, 90% of my decision comes down to one simple thing. CONSISTANCY. Who was getting in the gym or exercising regularly, who wasn't telling me why they couldn't get in the gym etc. Attitude also played a large part of the decision. Don't get me wrong, everyone seemed to make a great effort and I applaud you for that, but we can't forget, this was a contest, and every contest has to have a winner!

It was pretty easy for me to come to conclusion of the Top 2 participants. I have thought about it quite a bit and the decision really was quite difficult. You have 2 guys who are built completely different, they both have completely different workout styles, different body types, etc. But they both shared the same attitude of getting the job done. So I contacted these 2 guys and gave them the choice....Share the win and share the prize, or I would chose a winner. They both agreed to share the prize.

With that being said, I would like to congratulate the WINNERS of this years Fitness contest..... keep up the good work!!!

thanks again for letting me be a part of this!

CONGRATULATIONS go out to
JetDR and Seth

Congrats to both JetDR and Seth.
And to all the participants of the CP Fitness Competition.

Don't stop here, keep at it everyday.

Do we get before and after photos ??? :thumbs:

Funny you say that, cause after looking in the mirror more often now, proud of what I've accomplished, I tried taking a couple of pics topless, (woohoo), no really, looking in the mirror, I don't look half bad, or half good. So I had the wifey take a couple of pics, and apparently it is true, the camera adds 10 lbs. :whistling:

I will however take a couple fully clothed and try to figure out a way to do a side by side comparison this evening. Now however, I am off to the B&M for a good smoke.

Congrats Seth.

Gary

Nicely done, and congrats to the winners!! And way to go to everyone who participated.

Uhmm, no, I will not post those pics of me on the internet. However if you, or anyone else, is really interested in how different you can look in 8 weeks, I will gladly send you the before and after pics.

For the record, I lost 14 lbs and JetDr lost around 30 I believe but weight loss was just part of it.

Seth

I'm at 168 (down 16 lbs) 12%(dropped 10%) BF, dropped my blood pressure from 135/98 to 112/70, total cholesterol from 245 to 154, and resting heart rate is at 60 bpm.

Congrads Seth and JetDr :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: and everyone :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congrats guys, sorry I punked out, too many things happening to focus on this. Getting back on the wagon this week.

Ken

Congrads guys! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Great accomplishment! :cool:

Sorry my health just wouldn't hang in there long enough to join in on some of the fun but glad I could send ya some well deserved smokes ;)

Enjoy and be proud of what you've achieved! That goes for all you other contestants, too! :thumbs:

Bargogirl

My eyes are bleeding! This should have a NSFW heading. :sign:

Congrats on the hard work.

DG

Hey, blame JFields. I wouldn't want to see pics of fat guys either.

You right, I should have labled it NSFTWWTKLD ( Not Safe For Those Who Want To Keep Lunch Down )

Seth

Well, I'm not looking at any photos, but I do want to say congrats. You guys should be proud.