• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official Merry Christmas thread

SBellew

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my fine BOTL's and SOTL's on here.

I hope everyone has a very safe holiday season this year.

Merry Christmas Scot!

Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good stogie and excellent egg nog! :D

Merry Christmas CP! Thanks to all the members for teaching me virtually everything that I know about cigars... and for your generosity as well. Smoke something "forbidden" today!

mac

Merry Christmas to all.

I hope your Christmas is as good as the one I am having this year.

Got some of my Favorite cigars from the wife and kids.

I was sitting downstairs enjoying the morning with my family when my son mentioned that he hoped all of our service men and women overseas and not with their families where having a happy holiday. So from the Fultons to all of those brave folks, we wish you a safe and happy Christmas. You are in our hearts and prayers this morning. And a heartfelt thank you to their families for allowing them to protect our country. We know it is as hard on you, and we appreciate your sacrifice as well.

The Fultons (Nate, Laura, and Jake)

Merry Christmas to all my CP brethren!
Hope you all have a day of comfort and joy!

Mental note - eggnog for some reason does not pair so well with cigars...
It coated my tongue and blocked most of the flavor.

-Rob

For those of you overseas as I type this: Thanks!!!

I'll see you guys in two weeks. Keep up the good fight and always watch your six.

Merry Christmas to all of CP!! Here's to Happy Anejo Hunting and many more sticks smoked. I've had a great time the past seven months and hope to have much more fun in the future. Thanks guys....

Merry Christmas to all members and their friends and family. I hope you have enough time to burn a few today ;)

Merry Christmas to all my B/SOTL at CP and all the troop serving this great country. God bless America!