• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official NYC Summer Herf!

BigMacFU

Tornado of Teeth
Sorry about an approximate double post, but I couldn't edit the other topic:

It's official, the NYC SUMMER HERF!!!

Saturday, July 22nd, 2006 at 2:00pm

at

Maxwell and Dunn's on Long Island at Churchill's Cigar Lounge.

They're located at 1600 Round Swamp Rd. Plainview, NY

Come one, come all!!!!

This event will be sponsored (Stogieman/Charlie and Scott1966 are helping me out here so you know it will be good) and there will be plenty of room for all.

A couple notes:
1) There is plenty of parking.
2) Long Island/ISLIP is the closest airport

Participants so Far:
CCat
BKCloud
CgarDan (CSmokers)
BigMacFU
StogieMan
Tone-NY
Rob300c
Seavita + 1 guest
Wasy
Shibumi
Slevy007 + 2 Guests
Hudsonvalley
grateful1
siriusstoogie
Scott1966
bschwimmer (CWorld)
Big100HD
3 Local Cigar Friends of Mine
Fire Factory Guys (FDNY)
A few NYPD
geoffrie (CWeekly)
ResIpsa (CStogie)
BigPoppaPuff (CSmokers)
Jaxstraww
Alph Chomper
ghost
DaveC
LouieD
VotTak (and Neighbor)
Atlasm
Slider9499
Roy R Frush

Sponsors:
Atladis
Mayorga Coffee
Roxor
Cuban Crafters
Xikar
Camacho
SAG Imports
Quality Cutters
JM's Dominican Cigars
Lighter's Direct
Cigarmony
General Cigar
CAO
Smoke Magazine
Perdomo Cigars

I still say that you should rent the place and let's see if we can fill the place........ :D :thumbs: :p

That'd be an insane herf, more like an official conference of some association :D

I'm clearing the calendar for this, see you there.

Let's make sure we get some kind of roll-call for this since there will be sponsors, if you plan on coming and know for pretty darn sure, just post so we know. That way, when I talk to sponsors, I can give a definite head count.

Tone, definitely look forward to seeing you again.

Come on kiddies, let's start taking names so I can let the vendors know we'll have at least 45-50 people so they'll be more inclined to sponsor.

I'm there!! That place is great in the summer. Who's bringing the accordian?

I knew I'd hear from you Jeff, wouldn't be a NY area herf without you.

Sean, you may want to post this on several other cigar boards to get the word out. I'll be out of the net till Wednesday morning for business. I'm sure there are others the frequent other forums that can assist you with this as well....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Hi guys,

pen me in please--about 80% sure at this time but will confirm in a week or two.

Joe

put me in - I'm sure now....just won't be sure if I'm sure in July!!! :D

Probability is high!!! Thanks

So far so good fellas, Hopefully we can make this a great turn out and I know that this will be another great time. When you get a chance Sean, contact me and we can get real busy on these sponsors........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Just an update, we have General Cigar as a confirmed sponsor and CAO with a verbal yes so far! Thank you Scott1966! Charlie, will call tomorrow, sorry, just been busy with work stuff, and a Yankees game today (they blew it thanks to Torre).

We're about 1 month away and things are startin' to heat up now. Let's go you local S/BOTL, I know that there are a lot more of you around and have not signed up as of yet. I sent Sean (BigMacFU) a number of my contacts for support so we'll have plenty of ceegars to go around and enjoy. Plus it will be great to suck up a number of pitchers of great beer as well at the Bohemian Hall........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Hi everyone,

Hope to see you on July 22.

Sean, finally got around to joining this site as well.