• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official NYC Summer Herf!

The cost, that is a good question. $5 per raffle ticket, the beer and food you eat etc....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Cool, so there isn;t any admission fee? Just the cost of the raffle tickets plus any food/booze, etc.? :cool:

Wow!!!! :0 :0 :0

The beer garden is free to enter and chill out in. The food and drink is not.

You can add me to that list and also Lisa from Cigar Czar!

Here is the newer than me newbie stealing my thunder for Lisa, who I might add I invited well over a month ago.....we are gonna brawl pal :D ...plus you ruined the suprise..

Sorry Bro, didn't know it was a secret, I was chatting with her one night about her upcoming visit to NYC straight from RTDA and she told me about the herf at the beirgarten. Oops... my bad.

Great - I am outta town for a few days but I will see all of you on Saturday!

Steve - it'll be good to see you again and have a stick or two or three :laugh: on solid ground.

Hey Sean and Scott... Add +1 for me. A good smoking buddy of mine can actually make it... been trying to get him on here. :laugh: I would have mentioned but it was still a maybe. I'm also waiting on another friend. Hope all this isn't too last minute. :blush:

Steve

Ok, here is the updated sponsor list. I would like to thank each and every vendor for their support during a very busy time for them with the RTDA show. They really do care about the consumer!

Sponsors:

Atladis
Roxor
Camacho
Lighter's Direct
General Cigar
CAO
Perdomo Cigars
Armando Ramos Cigars

Incredable list fellas!!!! I too want to thank each and every one of you that sponsored our herf. You guys are the best....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

If you want to take the Long Island Rail, take the line that goes to Bethpage. Let us know and we'll make sure to pick you up, it's 5 minutes away.

OK, heading out from Virginia...It will be a wet ride but, I'll see you all in LI.