• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official NYC Summer Herf!

Thanks grateful. Guys, good job so far, but keep 'em coming and make sure to let us know. Sponsors typically send the stuff a week ahead of time and need to have a firm head count so they know how many to send. I know a lot of guys from the Quad/Quin-state herf still haven't said anything, I know you're out there and I will be PM'ing cause this is going to be a great one!

And Gary asked a great question about parking. There's plenty of it, it's just street parking. This part of queens it is very easy to find a spot, you may be a couple blocks away, but no big deal.

For those who are remotely thinking about flying in, the herf is only 5-10 minutes from La Guardia depending on your cabbie, and there are a bunch of hotels for cheap right around La Guardia.

Knowin' the S/BOTL here at CP, they may be better off booking a room around the Beer Hall......... :D :thumbs: :p :sign: :D

Scuse me while I crawl out of the woodwork, or from under this rock. I'll ask the cat who dragged me in to drop me at the Astoria herf on July 23.

Scuse me while I crawl out of the woodwork, or from under this rock. I'll ask the cat who dragged me in to drop me at the Astoria herf on July 23.

Alph from beautiful Bridgeport way.

Here's a picture of the Mayor I saw in the Connectiut Post :laugh: :

sea0178l.jpg

Another black eye for the Park City. Who is going to subject himself to the scrutiny of a political career? Nobody I'd vote for. Hey CC Bill

So after going back and forth about the CT political issues, are you comin' to the Herf A.C.? :D

By the way, I did post the herf over at the Perdomo, the Torano and the CigarChat.net cigar boards. I'm sure we'll get a few more S/BOTL joining us from there and I did add the link to this thread as well. Sean, you may want to stop at them three boards and check in as I did state that you are the one runnin' things with help from a few of us for this herf....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Ok guys, the first of the vendor contributions came in today. I received generous packages from Roxor Cigars! I will keep updating as they come in. :thumbs: :)

Herf on!

I have to see what my work schedule is like that week, (I won't really know 'til about a week prior) but I would love to go!!!

I have to see what my work schedule is like that week, (I won't really know 'til about a week prior) but I would love to go!!!

Sounds good Ralph, keep us updated. If you want, we can all ride down together and have a pre-smoke to get ready for the herf. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Scott, thanks for helping Sean out as well as you know from the last herf you set up that additional hands makes it easier and more fun......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

This is shaping up to be another great herf. I'll be there. Maybe I'll actually get to meet CC this time.

I was wondering when we'd hear from you Louie, you have a nose for great herfs. And Steve is right, CC is a mythical pussy creature.

Glad to hear that you'll be attending Louie, we'll have to keep in touch for that road trip down to Astoria...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I was just in Nassau County today at a car show. Construction looks like it's almost finished on the LIE and that road looks darn nice now! :thumbs:

Traffic SUCKS in the Bronx on the Bruckner though.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make this herf.... :(

WTF CC, we planned this one with the idea that you said that you can't make it as you'll be busy till mid July. You'ld better make it or we'll come lookin' for you and that Kitty Car of yours........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

I will attend this herf with my next door neighbor. Probability is about 95%.
I have never see any of you. It will be a good chance.
:D