• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oi' Mates, Headin' for the States!

Down Under Trucker

So me and a few other blokes are heading up to Florida and the South East and are going to do some volunteer short-haul transports back and forth of supplies, stock and building materials for those areas that have been hit by the hurricanes recently. Looks like we'll be getting some additional, unwelcomed areas too with this latest beast.

So as time permits I would welcome the chance to drop in and perhaps toss back a few dozen pints over a dozen or so cigars with those of you in the area. I don't know the specifics yet of where we'll be and when, but from what I understand right now, it's going to be in an area from Naples to Melbourne (like here!) and, depending on what happens in the next few days, on up to the top of Florida and southern states.

Just thought it might be fun, but again, dont even know how much time I'll actually have. I just wanted to do something to help out people there.

Cheers mates. :D

Nice that your going to be helping. The folks over in FL have been getting it rough.
You don't say but if you have a layover in Hawaii let me know and we'll see if we can HERF

Bill

wam79 said:
Nice that your going to be helping. The folks over in FL have been getting it rough.
You don't say but if you have a layover in Hawaii let me know and we'll see if we can HERF

Bill
No mate, going straight through to Los Angeles, then Los Angeles to Miami. Thanks for the invite though. But, you're not too far off for some other HERF! ;)

I'm in the Orlando / Daytona Beach area. Let us know what your route will be and we'll see if we can hook up for a few beers and some nice ceegars...... :D :thumbs: :p

Down Under Trucker said:
wam79 said:

Bill
No mate, going straight through to Los Angeles, then Los Angeles to Miami. Thanks for the invite though. But, you're not too far off for some other HERF! ;)
How long in Los Angeles? I'm 60 miles East of LA.

Thank you for the volunteer work. I always knew Aussies were Americans seperated at birth. Lots of similarities our two cultures share.

Safe flyin'. And keep it under 70.........Volunteers or not, State Troopers'll ticket your ass just like any other poor dumb slob.

M. Gipson

I am in Tampa area...so if your in the area...let me know...quite a few cigar places in Tampa to toss a few Fosters back.

-P-

Nice of you to come stateside and help out!!

I'm in Va. so you probably won't make it that far north but have a safe trip and hope you meet some of the southeast brothers for smokes!

Way to go Brett. Tell your mates thanks as well. I'm sure the Florida/Georgia contingent will take care of you while you're here.

Always popping in late.....Great of you and your mates to help out.

BTW, what are the dates?