• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ok, Lets See 'Em.

cuppajack

I'm sure this has been done before, but since there are so many new members who need some inspiration lets see some choice humidor set-ups.

I'd start, but I'm just rockin' the lowly 40-count desktop.

I'm sure this has been done before, but since there are so many new members who need some inspiration lets see some choice humidor set-ups.

I'd start, but I'm just rockin' the lowly 40-count desktop.

This Linky will get you excited and certainly inspire you to part with your bucks :laugh:

Brian

Being as we are having show and tell this evening.....here goes....

Here is one that I made. It was one of my first woodworking projects. Thought it came out alright. Maybe would make it larger next time.

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

Here is one that I made. It was one of my first woodworking projects. Thought it came out alright. Maybe would make it larger next time.

Well done! The grain is beautiful and it looks like heirloom quality. I like the visible corner biscuits too.

That's a fine little humidor Todd.

If you continue to spend time in this forum,
that could serve as a model prototype for one
10x the size. Think I'm kidding? Let me know
in 6 months ;)

Brian

My first attempt at a home made type. (older pic and a lot of that stuff is gone) ;)

Fridgador.jpg

Cost of fridge, 4.3 cubic foot - $0.00 - cooling unit dead.

Removed the door panel and lined it with spanish cedar. Had some extra, so I also lined the sides.

Put in some beads and ... Done. :p

If you continue to spend time in this forum,
that could serve as a model prototype for one
10x the size. Think I'm kidding? Let me know
in 6 months ;)

Yeah, when I bought a box to celebrate its completion I quickly realized that I needed something bigger. I would say no to 10x, but after seeing some of the others post, I think I'll just stay quiet.

179044134.jpg

Wow I got a lot of work to do. My humidor is a Meijer's Bag, a great place to shop but it does not hold the humidity to well. I also got the cigar from my boss so I take the best care of it I can.