• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ok, valid question here.......

Not gonna lie. With the way our end of the year is going, our Christmas tree is still in the back of my wife’s van cause the mid section won’t light up. Also it requires two people to tote, so I have to go with her to exchange it but we both work full time and she works an hour away. But at most Christmas’s, the tree is up 2-4 weeks before Christmas, depending on our psyche at the time, and that tree usually doesn’t come down until March.

Not gonna lie. With the way our end of the year is going, our Christmas tree is still in the back of my wife’s van cause the mid section won’t light up. Also it requires two people to tote, so I have to go with her to exchange it but we both work full time and she works an hour away. But at most Christmas’s, the tree is up 2-4 weeks before Christmas, depending on our psyche at the time, and that tree usually doesn’t come down until March.
For the kid's sake, yall need to get the (a) tree up... Whatever it takes...

For the kid's sake, yall need to get the (a) tree up... Whatever it takes...
I agree with Bill, even if we are sending you a tree.