• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ok, we're well on our way!

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
All Santa's have posted their kids thread and all kids, have responded. Nothing makes me happier, then people hitting their SLAs and ensuring we stay on track. Well, maybe a good BA stout and a cigar, might make me happier, but I'll take my wins where I can get them. On the other hand, maybe a good tug/pull from the wife, but then again if it's not my birthday or anniversary that ain't happening 😂 I have a better chance with the beer/cigar!

Next milestone is : Shipping by 12/15

Please post in your kid's thread, when you've shipped, so we can keep an eye out for it. As always, if you're waiting on something to arrive and you might miss the deadline, just keep us posted in the thread. We know things happen, but any communication is better than no communication.

Any questions/concerns, let me know.

Nicely done, sir! Thank you for all the effort you’ve put into this!!

Great event! Thank you for the "herding"😂. Mine is off tomorrow so all is quiet as a mouse. Im sneaking back for a smoke!

1608047110851.png

Anyone tired of hearing from me yet? Too fucking bad. I'm not letting any of you jerkoffs ruin someone's SS 2020, this year has been bad enough for everyone.

Shipping date is today. If you plan on getting your end out today, great. Post the tracking info to your kids thread, so we all can watch it land. If you're having issues, shoot me a PM and post an update to your kids thread.