• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Okay ...... any Bengals fans?

If the Esquire doesn't take it, I'll take it. My sis, aunt and uncle drove over for the game. I told her I had 10 sticks riding on the Rams and she yelled at me for not having anything rising on the Bengals. So, I suppose that's what I hafta do.

I'll only jump in if Stu says he's out(unless you want to entertain more than one fiver bet).

Floyd T

If the Esquire doesn't take it, I'll take it. My sis, aunt and uncle drove over for the game. I told her I had 10 sticks riding on the Rams and she yelled at me for not having anything rising on the Bengals. So, I suppose that's what I hafta do.

I'll only jump in if Stu says he's out(unless you want to entertain more than one fiver bet).

Floyd T
Floyd, we will consider that bet good unless Stu jumps up before the game starts.

Premium fiver?

Edited to add ......... oh what the hell! Ill do both.

The Cinicinati Kid Jose Burro is gonna get pimp slapped by Mahomes and Co. No Cinderella going to the big dance. John

Floyd T
@punk_lawyer Stu is hiding! I will take his bet up until kickoff.....afterwards if KC scores right away😀

You and I are on for a premium fiver!

I'm still watching the Packers game over and over hoping for a different result.

I know there's a weird clinical term for that...

(let's see what we get...)

Last edited:
You gotta give something to the second half plan the Bengals coaches put together. The first half had me knee deep in a bottle of gin!!!
Agreed! The adjustments second half defense coaching made was outstanding! The coverage was night and day. Then the line kept Mahomes confused, scrambling, and unable to find targets that second half.

What was the line on that game at kickoff? I went out to smoke a cigar when the Chiefs won the OT toss, I'll have to rewind to see what went down.