• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Okay, okay, war's over

dagoR6

Okay, I figure it's time to surface after a bunch of silent sinkings. I don't really want any return fire, but then I was thinking and figured out I'd never get to enjoy seeing everyone smoking some good sticks. So, screw it. It was me.

I hope you enjoy the smokes, please PM me some pictures or reviews down the road some time.

dago_sub.jpg

Thanks for the awesome sticks my friend, they will enjoyed!

I can't believe a someone is waiving the white flag............. :laugh:

I'm the King of the World!

Boy, that sure is easy...

Is that how it works? A NEWB says it's over, so it's over? Is this an unconditional surrender?

Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor?

Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

I would gladly sacrifice him for the good of the war. No surrender!

We'll never really be over Macho Grande.

Mel-Gibson---Braveheart--C10102033.jpg

Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell the FOGs that they may take our MAILBOXES, but they'll never take our freedom!!!

~Boar

I tell my kids every chance I get.

Our family NEVER GIVES UP AND NEVER SURRENDERS.

Same goes here you FOG's

It was fun for me, first bombs I've ever sent out. I'm out for a marathon two and a half weeks of business travels with vegas sprinkled in the middle.

I just wanted to thank all the FOG's for having fun with all us newbies. As I said it was the first time mailing out these bombs and it's pretty cool looking through your humidor thinking "this guy's going to love this." You never smoke all that stuff yourself anyway.

Again, thanks to all the FOG's and everyone else on Cigar Pass, it's pretty cool how all these people who barely know eachother can have fun mailing cigars back and forth.

Is this really necessary?

Yes. Yes it is. How else would you suggest drawing attention to anonymous bombing?

Absolutely guys. There's so much banner-waving and airplanes writing bomber's names in the sky, that it's easy to get lost in the crews of a showboat!! So, toot on mysterious bombers, let us know who you are!! :laugh:

Let's cut him some slack. Should this thread have been made no(I think most of us know that). Chalk it up to a newb mistake that I do not think he will make again. This has been a pretty light hearted war so far that is coming to a end very soon. I do not think we need to make a mistake in judgement to become a big deal. :thumbs: