• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Okay, okay, war's over

This was the best package, BY FAR, that I ever received from a newb. Dago's only crime, IMO, is that he was a little too good at hiding his identity. He certainly deserves the recognition. If all the packages he sent out were like mine he probably surrendered because he's broke. I'm glad he exposed himself.

NA

This was the best package, BY FAR, that I ever received from a newb. Dago's only crime, IMO, is that he was a little too good at hiding his identity. He certainly deserves the recognition. If all the packages he sent out were like mine he probably surrendered because he's broke. I'm glad he exposed himself.

NA

LMAO, you did well youngin'!

NA

CONFUSED_SMILEY.GIF

What did he send you, a pair of pants? :sign:

pant1852b.jpg