• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old Fart Pass

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Hello everyone, yeah I know it is not August, but I wanted to get this up so I and everybody who is going to be in the pass won't forget, Plus I plan on a mid July jump off date. So the most important things I need to say first off is that this is going to be open to CP members that are born in August, and if there is any spots open at the end, I will ask all the people in the pass first if it should be opened up. Now on to some of the details of this pass, first off I am going to put a nice mix of cigars in the pass plus I plan on getting some more prior to sending it off, so the list I have here is just a partial cigar list. This is a CIGAR PASS INSURANCE covered pass.
RULES.
1. I need a daytime phone number along with your addy unless I already have it.
2. All passers insure the box for $50 and post a delivery confirmation number.
3. Post all puts and takes, along with the corresponding baggie number in this thread.
4. All cigar puts and takes will be same or higher value, ISOM for ISOM, rare for rare.
5. If you can, throw a humidifier in the bag overnight before sending it back out. Make sure to keep your puck.
6. If you are not going to be home to recieve the package make sure to have arrangements made to get the box or to bypass you, we will get it too you later.
7. DO NOT let the box sit on your porch, this really doesn't need to be said but what the heck, this is a birthday pass so that means we are all getting older and more senile :p .
8. Please check this thread periodically so when your next, make sure you let everybody know your ready by posting something.
9. Any questions about this pass contact me, via email mikey063@comcast.net. or call me my info is in my profile.
10. The most important thing to remember is to have fun :D :D
11. Only 12 slots total for the pass.
12. This will be a, by invitation only pass until all b-day members either have filled the spots or have declined.

CIGAR LIST.
1: AF Cuban Belicoso
2: AF Rothschild (MAD)
3: AF WOA
4: Opus Perfecxion no.2
5: AF Anejo no.77
6: Playboy churchill
7: Cohiba limited edicion 2001 Pyramid (ISOM)
8: Montecristo De Arts Belicoso Largas
9: AF WOA
10: AF Anejo no.48
11: Sosa No.2 Pyramid
12: Ashton Churchill (MAD)
13: PAM "A"
14: Astral Talanga Valley Churchill
15: AF Hemi Classic (MAD)
16: Bolivar no.4
17: RyJ Exh No.4 (ISOM)
18: Partagas Black label Pyramid
19: Onyx reserve #2 Belicoso
20: Gurkha Ltd. Expedition Churchill
21: AVO no.3 Uvezion (MAD)
22: AF WOA
23: AF WOA
24: RyJ 1875 Churchill en Tubo
25: CAO 65th Anniversary Tonton
26: Hoyo De Monterrey Dark Sumatra Noche
27: AF Anejo no.77
28: Monte #4 (ISOM)
29: Macanudo Vintage No.1 1993
30: Macanudo Vintage No.4 1993
31: Por Larranaga Petit Cetros en Cedro
32: AF Hemi Signature
33: AF Flor Fina 858 (MAD)
34: AVO Signature Bellicoso
35: La Aurora Preferidos 1903 Ltd Reserve #2 (MAD)
36: Partagas 150 "AA"
37: Cuesta-Rey Aristocrat
38: Diamond Crown No.2
39: Pleiades Neptune
40: Arturo Fuente Chateau (MAD)
41: La Gloria Cubana Charlemagne
42: RyJ 1875 Habana No.2
43: AVO no. 77
44: CAO Millennium (1999-2000)
45: Dunhill Harvest Crop (1989)
I will also be adding a little suprise gift for each of the birthday members.

Good thing its a birthday pass and not a real "Old Fart Pass' . You would have to get a freight line company to transport it.
LOL
Jerry

Being an August baby, I would love to join. Problem is I will be out of town from the middle of July until the end of September. You guys have fun in what looks like a great pass. Take care.
Emo

PG, count me in for this! PM sent.

Who are you calling an Old Fart? At least I haven't gotten up close and personal with a tree, bro! ;) :D

Give it time Bill it will happen, since you are WAY over the hill. :p

ParaGod said:
Give it time Bill it will happen, since you are WAY over the hill. :p
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Where do i sign up for this one.....i forgot to read the instructions..am I in or what????

:thumbs: I am in!!

My Bday is the 15th. For those of you rackin' your brains on what to get me, I have registered with all the BETTER Cigar web sites and you can find my wish list there! :p

PG,

I am NOT born in August. Born in October. But if this thing opens up. . . then count me in.

Just let me know if I can play. I should be home the middle of August, so this should work out just fine.

Let me know.

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB

Gaaaawwwwlllllllllllllyyy Searg,

I didn't know people really had collections like that! Hooolllllyyyy cow, I'm humbled. Please forgive the intrusion here (not eligible for enrollment) but I just finished choking for the last 20 minutes after reading the contents of this box. If I didn't exclaim my shock and awe I'd probably have not made it home safely after work today! I bow to you "seasoned" collectors/hobbyists and admit that I could never even hope to have a collection that compares to what your collection must look like. Newbie, Hell! Call me an Infant. pishaw, my life has less meaning now.

:p

Pass list so far:

Joe M.
gr8full2day
Shadow
DaveWF
FatherTiresius

5 more slots left for B-day members, than if any left then we might open it up.

And yes I DOOO take bribes :p

I messed up the count. It is now correct. I added some more look at my last post before this one. :)

He's not doing too bad for someone with only one wing! ;) :D