• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old Fart Pass

Cool, #9 is my lucky number. Should be a great Box Pass PG. :thumbs:

PG - thanks for adding me to the pass, but I think my joke went un-notived - my birthday is no where near Aug - not even in the summer *grin*.

Let me know if you still want me in or not. I'm game if no one has a problem with a March birthday boy being involved LOL.

Sam

SamGuss said:
PG - thanks for adding me to the pass, but I think my joke went un-notived - my birthday is no where near Aug - not even in the summer *grin*.

Let me know if you still want me in or not. I'm game if no one has a problem with a March birthday boy being involved LOL.

Sam
Toss the faker out!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO ;) :D

SamGuss said:

Sam
Sam, trust me we noticed your joke, we just decided to take pity :p on you, so welcome aboard. :D

I will be out of town for Labor Day, so you may want to route around me..... :D :D :D :sign: :sign:

Ohh boy, I just got some great ISOM's I will be adding to the pass, stay tuned, I will post the list near the end of the month. Plus I will need to increase the insured amount to 150 dollars, due to the fact that I have alot of high end cigars. If this is a problem or if anybody has any advice please PM me or email me at
mikey063@attbi.com

Okay here is the FINAL LINE UP I hope this is okay for everybody.

1: AF Cuban Belicoso
2: AF Rothschild (MAD)
3: AF WOA
4: OpusX Perfection #2
5: AF Anejo no.77
6: Playboy churchill
7: Cohiba limited edicion 2001 Pyramid (ISOM)
8: Montecristo De Arts Belicoso Largas
9: AF WOA
10: AF Anejo no.48
11: Sosa No.2 Pyramid
12: Ashton Churchill (MAD)
13: PAM "A"
14: Astral Talanga Valley Churchill
15: AF Hemi Classic (MAD)
16: Bolivar no.4
17: RyJ Exh No.4 (ISOM)
18: Partagas Black label Pyramid
19: Onyx reserve #2 Belicoso
20: Gurkha Ltd. Expedition Churchill
21: AVO no.3 Uvezion (MAD)
22: AF WOA
23: AF WOA
24: RyJ 1875 Churchill en Tubo
25: CAO 65th Anniversary Tonton
26: Hoyo De Monterrey Dark Sumatra Noche
27: AF Anejo no.77
28: Monte #4 (ISOM)
29: Macanudo Vintage No.1 1993
30: Macanudo Vintage No.4 1993
31: Por Larranaga Petit Cetros en Cedro
32: AF Hemi Signature
33: AF Flor Fina 858 (MAD)
34: AVO Signature Bellicoso
35: La Aurora Preferidos 1903 Ltd Reserve #2 (MAD)
36: Partagas 150 "AA"
37: Cuesta-Rey Aristocrat
38: Diamond Crown No.2
39: Pleiades Neptune
40: Arturo Fuente Chateau (MAD)
41: La Gloria Cubana Charlemagne
42: RyJ 1875 Habana No.2
43: AVO no. 77
44: CAO Millennium (1999-2000)
45: Dunhill Harvest Crop (1989)
46: OpusX Robusto
47: OpusX Perfection #2
48: OpusX Petit Lancero
49: ERDM Choix Supreme (ISOM)
50: Partagas 898 Varnished (ISOM)
51: Partagas Serie D No.3 Limited Edition (MAD)(ISOM)
52: Cohiba Siglo I (1995)(ISOM)
53: HdM Epi#2 (1995) (ISOM)

That is the line up, I will kick this off on July11th. I hope this date is okay with everyone. This way the pass should be back home by August 15th my birthday. :D .

PS: I am going to increase the insured amount to only $100. As that there is no way anybody can afford to insure it for what it is actually worth. Anyway I can't wait to get things started. :D

Yikes, PG...I didn't know this was going to be a premium pass. Oh well, White Owls are pretty premium aren't they? :lookup:

Well FT. My birthday comes around only once a year, and I figured I would share my stogies with my friends. Hell I have gotten so much from everybody here, it is time for me to give back. :D

ParaGod said:
Well FT. My birthday comes around only once a year, and I figured I would share my stogies with my friends. Hell I have gotten so much from everybody here, it is time for me to give back. :D
Soooooooooooooo.... ummmmm... is this a "TAKE A FEW OF MIKES CIGARS AND PUT NUTTIN' IN THE BOX PASS" :0 :p

Your out of control PG, damn that's a pretty list of sticks brother..... :thumbs:

<--- feels like Scritch (the pop-eyed weasel in Ice Age), nose twitching, eyes bugging out, thinking ok, maybe I want the Anejo - no nothing to trade for it, ok maybe the Opus, no it will be gone by then, the hemingways? the AF Sungrowns (drooling over the Cuban Belicoso)? any of the ISOM's?

:0

THE PRESSURE OM MY GAWD THE PRESSURE!!!!!

:lookup:

Ok, I'm ready, Bring it on :thumbs:

Sam

THE PRESSURE OM MY GAWD THE PRESSURE!!!!!

That reminds me of
64a.gif
Tweek From South Park :D

I love Southpark and yes where the inspiration came from even if I didn't call it like I will sometimes LOL.

Sam