• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old Fart Pass

Yeah yeah just remember I pick back and as I recall it was me who said I knew what would be coming :p :sign:

Sam

Okay, now that Sam is no longer confused (yeah right). Here is the line up as of today.

10: Captain B. (ON DECK)
11: gr8full2day
12: Guyanaboy
13: Shadow
14: Misc
15: ParaGod

I am glad this is picking up steam. :D

Sam stays confused. . .

He thought I lived in Alabama. . .LOL :D :D :D :D

(Sorry Sam. . . couldn't resist)

Guys, I am sorry, I didn't get off from work in time last night to make it to the Post Office. Will be able to do so today and will post info tomorrow morning when I get into work. My apologies.

Sam

Hey guys, I can no longer participate in CP at work. They have blocked the site "Due to questionable content..." I will stay in touch as best I can as I do not have interent at home currently, but my main-squeeze does and I there frequently. Looking forward to the pass....

Allrighty then... finally got this baby in the mail yesterday after work. Here is the info:

DC # 0301 0120 0004 7530 6231

Insured for $100, insurance #: VV 688 360 356 US

Should be there Friday. Sat at latest but expect it to arrive Fri. as I did take it to our main branch/hub for Birmingham and it was being sent out of town last night.

Sam

GuyanaBoy said:
Are you sure you sent it to the right state? ? ? :D :D :D
:0 :angry:

Now, see, that was just wrong right there! :sneaky: :p

:sign: :sign:

Sam

DOH.
You entered 0301 0120 0004 7530 6231

We attempted to deliver your item at 1:13 pm on August 22, 2003 in YONKERS, NY 10705 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Where were you young man? :D

Believe it or not, I do work for a living - OK - at least I go to work. I will get it tomorrow. Who Knew ???

Hey Brian, you work? I thought you were independently wealthy like the rest of us.... :sign: :D :sign: :p :sign:

Everything is OK - I went to the post office this morning and pick'd up the box. I have the box and will be repacking a larger one as soon as I get the right container. I asked PG if I could keep it, and he told me NO! So, here are my takes and puts:
Takes:
#5 - Anjejo 77
#22 - AF WOA
#38 - Daimond Crown #2
#50 - Partagas Varnished 8-9-8 (ISOM)
#56 - Ashton VSG Beli
#60 - Partagas EL Pyramid (ISOM)
#119 - Indian Tabac Maduro

Puts:
#121 - OPUS X Double Corona
#122 - OPUS X Perfection X
#124 - Padron 1926 #2 Maduro
#126 - Zino Platinium Scepter Stout
#128 - Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Torpedo
#127 - Punch Gran Puro Pio Bonito
#123 - AVO 77
#125 - Savinelli ELR MaduroChurchill
#129 - Cohiba Esplendidos (ISOM)
#130 - Cohiba Esplendidos (ISOM)
#131 - Cohiba Esplendidos (ISOM)
#132 - ROMEO & JULIETA EXHIBICION NO. 3 (ISOM)
#133 - a little something for our host, Happy Birthday PG.
I hope this is OK with everyone -

The humidifiers have been recharged, I made a few more sheets to document our takes/puts, and a new container is in the works - Will ship out Monday!

Thanks for including NY in this pass. :sign:

eek2.gif
eek2.gif
eek2.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Nice puts Capt B. Remind me to let you be in my passes more often.

HOLY CRAP! :0 Ummmmmmm Mr. Capitain sir...... ummmmmm, I will be hosting a new year pass and ummm, errrrrrr ...... would you please play in it?? :p

Nice Job brother!! :thumbs:

Well Capt B is going to be a tough act to follow. :0 Anyway, here is the list of next passers. So look out here it comes.

11: gr8full2day (On Deck)
12: Guyanaboy
13: Shadow
14: Misc
15: ParaGod

Ohh boy it is getting closer to home. :D :D

Wow! Captian B, I have never seen a put list like that...again, wow. Nice work.

Joe I.