• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old Fart Pass

LOL great job Steve. :thumbs: :thumbs: . No I wasn't playing with you, I just got back from work this am, and I am glad you could be apart of the pass. :D :D

Steve how did you know, that one of my all time favorite cigars, is the H. Upman Magnum 46, man that cigar is awesome. Thanks alot for playing in the pass, and I will get you back when I get your pass. :p ;)

I should have known it was work. . .

First you ignore me when I get the pass. . . then you ignore me when I send it off.

Hope you enjoy the box when you get it. . . it is FULL of GREAT CIGARS! ! ! !

Thanks for letting me play. It was GREAT! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB (aka STEVE the GrandPaw)

You entered 0302 1790 0000 3638 6589

We attempted to deliver your item at 6:45 am on September 12, 2003 in MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94042 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Well at least it is in California. My babies are getting closer to coming home. :D

On my way to th ePO as soon as I hit <send> If I get there by noon (I think!), I can sign for it (insured has to be signed for) -- otherwise, it'll sit there until Monday.

I'm pretty sure I can make it -- here I go!

Ok, I got the box (sheesh, is there a CAR in this thing?! -- $25 for postage? Damn! That's the bigget pass I've ever seen!)

Anyway... here's my play

* Takes:
13 PAM-A
21 Avo (MAD)
26 HdM Dark Sumatra
76 HdM Excalibur

* Puts:
LGC Serie R (Wavell?)
La Aurora Preferidos
GPECC
Belinda Exquisito
Onyx perfecto
La Vieja Habana (surprizingly not-sucky, for a DE product!)
El Rico Habano in very old, crinkly, yellow cello...
And a Perdomo, fresh rolled from the table :)

Thanks for letting me play -- it was a lot of fun (even if I did have to enlist the help of 2 friends to carry the box ;))

WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My babies are home, man there is a lot of cigars in this box. Thank you Misc for being damn fast with the turn around, and thank you for the awesome puts. Okay I would also like to thank the rest of the members who participated in the pass.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Okay Dave you can move this over to the Completed Pass section.

Glad that box finally got home to you PG, I know it will be one hell of a picture. :D :thumbs: :p

PG,

I'll bet your are still "digging" through that pass. It truly was amazing! ! !

I couldn't believe all the good stuff that was there. You are going to have a GREAT TIME with that pass, and lots of hours of fine smoking!

Thanks for letting me be a part of the pass, and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY again. Sorry the pass didn't make it to you in time for your birthday, but I am sure that it was worth the wait! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE