• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oliva Master Blend 3 on sale at Holt's

Come to think of it, I think I can say the same about the Master Blend. Someone sent me one, I think, and I recall my thoughts being, "Strange. I don't hate it...".

*EDIT*. Well, never mind on the MB3. Holt's is being a PITA with the age verification thing, so I'm cutting ties with this one. Oh well.

Last edited:
How can they mess that up? I've ordered cigars from them and I don't remember ever having to do anything special.

I just went through checkout all the way to placing place order and age never came up...

How can they mess that up? I've ordered cigars from them and I don't remember ever having to do anything special.

I just went through checkout all the way to placing place order and age never came up...
Something about being an OCONUS address. I'm just not interested in the box enough to pursue it any further.

Come to think of it, I think I can say the same about the Master Blend. Someone sent me one, I think, and I recall my thoughts being, "Strange. I don't hate it...".

*EDIT*. Well, never mind on the MB3. Holt's is being a PITA with the age verification thing, so I'm cutting ties with this one. Oh well.
GET OFF MY LAWN!!!! 😁

anyone still wanting some of the master blends, cigarpage has a sale on them, 70$ for a 20 pack <--- Link

There's some other good deals on there too.

EDIT: link wasn't working, updated, working now.

EDIT 2: for some reason clicking the link wont work, but when the page comes up with an error, just click on the address bar and hit enter again, and it'll work. strange.

Last edited:
anyone still wanting some of the master blends, cigarpage has a sale on them, 70$ for a 20 pack <--- Link

There's some other good deals on there too.

EDIT: link wasn't working, updated, working now.

EDIT 2: for some reason clicking the link wont work, but when the page comes up with an error, just click on the address bar and hit enter again, and it'll work. strange.
I usually find it’s just easier and works better when you just copy and paste the link over embedding it.
I’m seeing $92 per box of Robustos. Am I missing something?

I usually find it’s just easier and works better when you just copy and paste the link over embedding it.
I’m seeing $92 per box of Robustos. Am I missing something?
the link is for a sale page, the sale price isn't visible on the master blends page.