• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oliva Serie V Maduro update

IanHummel

I just wanted to give everyone an update, the Serie V maduro will be released in limited quantities nationwide starting around Oct. 15th. They will begin to see stores a few days later. They will be in 10 count boxes and torpedo size only. I do not know when the next release will be, if there even will be one. So all you Serie V fans, keep your eyes peeled in a few weeks!!

Any plans for a future release of the Lancero size in Maduro Ian?

John

I can only hope John! Right now were just concentrating on getting this release out and taking things from there.

Here is a little something for you to drool over

IMG00194.jpg

Any one be down for a box split on these bad boys?

If we can get our hands on them :laugh:

David

The release of this cigar will be EXTREMELY limited with only 5000 boxes (10 ct) being released. Allocation will be tight, so I hope we end up getting some of them.

Just a little more info on the cigar as far as how it smokes. It is definitely a full bodied cigar. More in your face than the regular serie V. It has a great amount of spice. If there was ever a cigar you should smoke after a steak dinner, this is it. By no means should you wake up in the morning and light this bad boy. The band has changed slightly and instead of "Liga Especial" it now reads "Maduro Especial". The colors on the band are a darker red than the normal V, almost a maroonish color. I hope you all enjoy it as much as we have!!

Another thing. What would the MSRP be? Just so I have an idea when I call around.

I hope my local B&M gets some in. I really enjoy the V series. Thanks for the info and the pics, man those look good.

MSRP will be $8. Keep in mind this is before your shops state OTP.
So that means that CI will have them for around $4.50.

Sorry, frustration at how some of these companies make it so difficult to compete against the internet retailers.

Stinki

I'm looknig forward to these. going to snatch up the first box i can find.

Definitely buying a box of these. I smoked a Serie V Figurado last night to remind me why I'm so eager to get a box of these.

I can only hope John! Right now were just concentrating on getting this release out and taking things from there.

Here is a little something for you to drool over

IMG00194.jpg

Rat bastid is making me drool! :angry:

Ian, any chance of knowing the east coast B&Ms who will be getting these?

I do not know exact shops that will be getting these. Everyone's best bet is to call their local shop and speak with them directly.