• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oliva Serie V Maduro

Hey guys,

I was just at Tobacco World in Marietta, GA. They have 5 boxes of the Series V Maduro @ $82.

Here's a link to their web site..... http://www.thecigarsuperstore.com/

Act fast. There's the annual store party this weekend and they will probably be gone by Saturday afternoon.

Kevin

I picked up one of these on Sunday and my local B&M only had 17 of them and they were going fast (and yes, they were limited).

This stick lasted me for almost 90 minutes and the rich taste of cocoa and spice left me wanting for more. I told the wifey that besides an iPhone 3G, I wanted Santa to bring me a box of these pups. I'm betting with some age these will become classics.

Good review. Can't wait to try one of these. I picked up 3 the other weekend and wish I had gotten more. But I will let them rest for awhile before I try one.

Mike

Nice review Andy. I was at a local B&M (finding out that if they wanted to sell a box of Anejos they could get "over $750" for it. Hmm) today and they had two of these left so I picked em up. Can't wait to try one.

Is there only one size?

I went to a local B&M and there were a couple left. I'm going back tomorrow, hopefully they'll still be there.

Not sure of the stock or availability as of yet, but I ordered 2 boxes for $143.00 from TNT Friday. Have not looked to see if it shipped but if so you get free shipping and a free Oliva Sampler with your order!

I really hope this was not to good to be true!

Tony

Not sure of the stock or availability as of yet, but I ordered 2 boxes for $143.00 from TNT Friday. Have not looked to see if it shipped but if so you get free shipping and a free Oliva Sampler with your order!

I really hope this was not to good to be true!

Tony

I hate to have to quote myself!

Has anyone had issues with TNT Cigar before? The website walked me through my order and shows I qualified for free shipping and a sampler from Oliva. The package arrives today and it's one box of 24 natural wrapper Serie "V" Torpedo's Though it says qty is 20 the "V" I received is a quantity of 24. I call them at 6:30 EST, they are in Phoenix and got voice mail. Seems they would still be open out that way but no luck.

Tony

Great review, thanks for sharing Andy!

I had one of these last night and it was a good hour with this stick. The pepper and spice in the first third was amazing I felt like my lips were still tingling this morning. Into the second third the pepper seems to go away and the creamy cocoa flavor takes over and the smoothness of this second third was top notch. I was just about to remove the wrapper when the pepper spice started back up, like a freight train this stick really finishes strong! I got a line on a box so I'm going to grab one tonight. Full bodied and very nice!

Tony

I agree cpmpletely with that! Spicy-creamy and flaovful- and then way spicy-almost too much for me!

I just smoked one (part of the birthday brigade...) I must say, Oliva has hit a home run with this cigar. Truly an excellent smoke. Could use about 6 months down time, but I can only imagine if you gave this a year or so.

I wish Oliva would focus more on stuff like this rather than the Nub. Sigh... that's the business for ya.

A thing of beauty is a joy forever. I REALLY hope I can try one of these sometime. I am going to try to contact my regular B&M to see if he has any. He got me my first V torpedo, and I'm hoping he can get me my first V torpedo maduro......

Mmmmm...