• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

on line retailer question

psyktek said:
The box was marked "Robustos" not Illusions. Is that typical for these?
msrp on the robusto is the same as illusions...however, I would take exception to ordering one size and receiving another. ??? also, if you open it, you might check the measurements. But if you have not opened them, and had your heart set on the illusions, you might give them a call.

just my .02

Having absolutely no will power, I opened the box immediately. ???

In looking at the Ashton site, I find little difference between the two in terms of size, so I'm not THAT bothered by the substitution BUT, I'd recomend that anyone ordering from them specify that they want what they want and not something else. The cigars do match the description on the Ashton site.

Hell, for all I know I may have changed my mind when it came to actually ordering them. I have no quibble with the price, but I think they should have emailed me before shipping. :(

Edit: They no longer show prices on the VSGs, you now have to email them for price and availability. :( Did I get the last of the bargains? :p

Quite possibly :)

Nice job, even if they did switch vitolas on ya.

psyktek said:
Having absolutely no will power, I opened the box immediately. ???

In looking at the Ashton site, I find little difference between the two in terms of size, so I'm not THAT bothered by the substitution BUT, I'd recomend that anyone ordering from them specify that they want what they want and not something else. The cigars do match the description on the Ashton site.

Hell, for all I know I may have changed my mind when it came to actually ordering them. I have no quibble with the price, but I think they should have emailed me before shipping. :(

Edit: They no longer show prices on the VSGs, you now have to email them for price and availability. :( Did I get the last of the bargains? :p
I was at a Street Fair over Memorial Day weekend and went in to a Smoke Shop. I bought an Ashton Cabinet (#2 I think). It was one of the best cigars I've had. That's coming from a newbie to the Cigar scene so it might not be much. I can't wait to get my hands on some more...