• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One last cigar?

Ben23

If you only had $7.00 to spend on a cigar, what would it be? and why?

i'd bum a cigarette from someone and go ask a hooker for $7 worth

I agree with the Hemingway Classic can I get in Maduro LOL...

Because I love this cigar!

I just wouldn't let my stash get that low so I would spend the $7 on a meal. :laugh:

WOAM

It's a beautiful thing! Loads of smoke, not over powering. A WOAM some port and a football game make for a wonderful Sunday afternoon.

One AF Hemmie Signature Maduro or

Two Partagas Mille Fleurs

WOAM

It's a beautiful thing! Loads of smoke, not over powering. A WOAM some port and a football game make for a wonderful Sunday afternoon.
Yeah, but you can't find one for $7... :whistling:

First off, I wanna know where you guys are getting Opus for $10 and WOAM for $7!!

Now, back to reality.

Here in Canada, you can't buy sheeit for $7. Jeezuz, a pack of ciggys is $8.50 and Colts are $9.

So I'll pretend I have $15 to spend, $8 to get to Detroit (bridge tolls) and back and $7 would buy me a Padron 6000.

First off, I wanna know where you guys are getting Opus for $10 and WOAM for $7!!

Now, back to reality.

Here in Canada, you can't buy sheeit for $7. Jeezuz, a pack of ciggys is $8.50 and Colts are $9.

So I'll pretend I have $15 to spend, $8 to get to Detroit (bridge tolls) and back and $7 would buy me a Padron 6000.

opus fuente fuente are like $9.50 here

"Here in Canada, you can't buy sheeit for $7"

This must be a real problem. How much do you spend on average for a cigar?

snip.... How much do you spend on average for a cigar?

I don't buy nuttin in the way of cigars in Canada. As examples, an RyJ Coronita en Cedros is $20+, an AF Short Story is pushing $25, a MC #2 is $35-40, VSGs are $35 - 55 depending on size and a Cohiba Siglo VI is $60+ if you like the Tubo version.