• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ONE LAST TIME

El_Malo_de_Cali

Hello everyone. In light of the new rules about the signature picture I just wanted to share this lovely beautiful one more time. Please enjoy and bid a fond farewell. :)

fotob.jpg

Not the same impact in a legal size :(

Can't you have her get a reduction?.....in size according to the 500 standard?? :p

golfgar said:
Not the same but none the less pleasing.
Looks as if I posted too late golfgar, but I agree whole-heartedly. I can't help but think that she should be on the front label of a Swiss-Miss can. Maybe its the braids.

SFG75 said:
golfgar said:
Looks as if I posted too late golfgar, but I agree whole-heartedly. I can't help but think that she should be on the front label of a Swiss-Miss can. Maybe its the braids.
There's about a million other places (all mostly involving my body parts, places around my house, outside and in my truck) I think this beauty should be, but on the front of a can is not even one of them. Christ, what's wrong with you mate? :sign: ;)

After further viewing the larger than life post-pic, I would have to say that 1)An exception should be made for her, I mean my god-look! 2.)El Malo should accept AVB's version of the pic. How option #2 is worse is beyond me, but hey, I have a good eye-sight! :D Someone ought to start a petition! My god, there is no justice in this great country. ???

:sign: :sign:

Down Under Trucker said:
SFG75 said:
golfgar said:
There's about a million other places (all mostly involving my body parts, places around my house, outside and in my truck) I think this beauty should be, but on the front of a can is not even one of them. Christ, what's wrong with you mate? :sign: ;)
Don't you think they would sell a lot more Swiss Miss? I would buy a can, if only to "read the articles" :lookup:

camaroon4me said:
Down Under Trucker said:
SFG75 said:
golfgar said:
Don't you think they would sell a lot more Swiss Miss? I would buy a can, if only to "read the articles" :lookup:
I'm certain they would sell alot more product mate. But when it comes to looking at this gorgeous beauty, the success of the Swiss Miss company is the last thing that even comes to mind. :sign: :D