• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One of my pics

Hey Leebo, email me the pic you want as an avatar - I'll host it on www.DWFComputers.com and send you a link. Anything to get rid of that nastyasselvispigfromhell character

JoeInvest, click on the IMG button above the text box when you post. your picture has to be on the internet, NOT on your home computer for it to show up.

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed

What does that mean?

Hi all! Brand spankin new here. Misc sent me (I was told to say that :) )
Been in Cigarpool for about six months. No wins yet.. :sign: :sign: I've been smoking cigars for about 18 months and just passed my first box with some of the folks from that site. Still a couple numbers there if any likes that. And I've been lurkin around ASC for about the same amount of time. Looks like a great bunch of folks here, Thanks for the invite Misc!

P.S. Very cute pic SweetMelissa!

Tobias

hmmmm... how many men do you have stashed away Melissa??? :lookup: ;)

LOL i dont have ANY stashed away *sweet angelic smile*...cept Sam at home<G> I don't have other men stashed away...do I Honey ;)

Evilly,

Melissa...who will now digest all the posts she just had to read LOL :sign:

SweetMelissa said:
LOL i dont have ANY stashed away *sweet angelic smile*...cept Sam at home<G> I don't have other men stashed away...do I Honey ;)

Evilly,

At this precise moment in time... no.

But that's all I am saying for now :D

Sam

After digesting all those posts Melly,you'll be sick to your stomach! LOL!

SamGuss said:
SweetMelissa said:

Evilly,

At this precise moment in time... no.

But that's all I am saying for now :D

Sam
What ever do you mean? *smiles sweetly* Surely you aren't insinuating I am anything but a sweet, demure angel *smooch

Melissa

Damn,
Dawn and Melissa are starting to get along now. I was getting ready to go get a cold beer and a good cigar and watch a really good "cat fight". Haden't seen one of those in a long time.
But now I'm begining to feel all this love in this thread. Makes ya wanna puke.
Later Guys and Girls
Jerry :D :D

Ok, Now I need a beverage and a cigar for while I watch. And perhaps even a cold shower until then. :p

jgriddle said:
Damn,
Dawn and Melissa are starting to get along now. I was getting ready to go get a cold beer and a good cigar and watch a really good "cat fight". Haden't seen one of those in a long time.
But now I'm begining to feel all this love in this thread. Makes ya wanna puke.
Later Guys and Girls
Jerry :D :D
*chuckles* hell guys the girls talk more in PM together than we do with them. You KNOW something is up, and these two little vixens I am sure are not only in cohorts with each other but probably have some plan of their own.

Innocent :sign: :sign: :sign:

NEVER!!!

:p

Sam

LMAO!

ok boys start a poll then...do you want us to be friends or start a cat fight??? LOL!

Dawn said:
After digesting all those posts Melly,you'll be sick to your stomach! LOL!
So "now" the truth comes out what is wrong with your tummy Dawn :sneaky: ... *cuts out rest of what he was going to say to keep this thread family-safe* :p

Sam

While a good fight would be interesting, I think being friends and sharing the center of a lot of attention from all the guys would be better.