• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One of the all time great Christmas movie quotes

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Mary: Can I help you with anything?
Clark: Oh, I was just smelling - smiling. I was just blouse - browsing.
Mary: For your wife? For your girlfriend?
Clark: Uh... huh? What happened? I, uh, heh heh. Well, I guess it just wouldn't... Oh hee hee, it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they - HOTTER than they are. Whew. It is warm in here, isn't it?
Mary: You have your coat on.
Clark: Yes, oh do I? How'd that happen?
Mary: Because it's cold out?
Clark: Yes, Yes, it is a bit nipply out. I mean 'nippy out.' What am I saying, nipple? Ah, there is a nip in the air, though.

Clark: 'Tis the season to be merry.
Mary: That's my name.
Clark: No shit.

Holy Smokes! It was 6:45, only one thing in the world could have dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleeming in the window.

leg_lamp_standard_45_in_lg.jpg

For those of us who don't know what the OP is talking about: Click (great viewing)

"hmmmmm eh, huh? What happened?" -wipes sweat off forehead-

fantastic

"You'll shoot your eye out!" -- A Christmas Story

I can't wait for the 24 hour marathon! :cool:

You guys are pulling out all of the best lines!!!

"Bend over and I'll show you!"

"Is this is their Christmas, I GOTTA be here for New Year's Eve!"

Clark W Griswold:

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer..."

My 6 year old son pulled this line on one of his 7 year old cousins at Thanksgiving:

"I triple dog dare you!"

Had to get out the burn ointment. Who would have thought a fireplace could get hot?

After I stopped laughing, I was no longer angry at him, and actually proud of him, as only a father could be.

Christmas is the one time of year when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ.

My 6 year old son pulled this line on one of his 7 year old cousins at Thanksgiving:

"I triple dog dare you!"

Had to get out the burn ointment. Who would have thought a fireplace could get hot?

After I stopped laughing, I was no longer angry at him, and actually proud of him, as only a father could be.

Did he follow the proper etiquette or did he skip over the triple dare and go right for the throat? :laugh:

"Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian."
"Uh, I think that says FRAGILE, dear."
"Oh, yeah."

:laugh: Gets me every damn time!

For double points...what is this quote from..."nobody wants a Charlie-in-a-box". Also what island did he live on?

[quote name='smoke'mout' post='780259' date='Dec 19 2008, 03:01 AM']For double points...what is this quote from..."nobody wants a Charlie-in-a-box". Also what island did he live on?[/quote]

eh? a Charlie-in-a-box? that'd be awesome.... :thumbs:

would you ask Yukon Cornelius to drop it off at my place for me? ;)

thanks! :D