• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One Year Anninversary - Get me a new Avatar (Congrats Fjldo)

Undegreed

You're unique...just like everyone else
Well as of March 21, 2013 I have been a CP member for 1 year. I would have posted this closer to my anniversary date but I was embroiled in marrying off daughter number 3 (out of 4).  I made a few mistakes early on (most notably posting pics of the “Santa’s Wood” bomb I received shortly after joining). Thankfully, I was rescued from too much embarrassment by WKOTI and Backslide.

I have met some great brothers here in Colorado, and even one from Wyoming (Lefty). There are so many members I’d like to herf with, but a few (based on reading their input into various threads) that are at the top of my list.  Broblues, Tomthirtysix, Not A Nice Person, Blinded by Science and Grateful 1. The posts from these members are typically concise, informative and occasionally sarcastic.

In my year here I have participated in the newbie sampler trade, a couple of box splits, Secret Santa and purchased from Keystone and Uptown_Isy. Every experience has been exceptional. I have learned that there are more cigars out there than just Altadis and General. I still don’t know
whether it’s Vee-ya-hey or Vee-yay-ha (thanks Ilikefishes for turning me on to these). I have watched from the sidelines as threads get hijacked, newb’s get corrected and infiltrators get Rodded (banned).  I read with sadness as Coop’s wife battles with cancer and a newb (forgot his name) recently lost a child. I have seen more acts of generosity and kindness here than I have in any other area of my life. I am grateful to be a part of
this community.

I tried to come up with a unique contest but couldn’t get there and keep it fair. So I opted for a contest that was completely subjective to me. The contest will be for a fiver from my humidor and is open to every member that wants to play. I will accept entries for one week, closing the contest at midnight (MST) one week from today (4/10/13). The winner will be announced one week plus one day from today.   The contest is to get me a new avatar. Submit avatar-able pics with an explanation if you think it is necessary.

One thing that could help you in your submission - as much as I am in love with Grateful 1’s avatar, I wouldn’t use a smokin’ hot female (or male for that matter) for my avatar. Good luck.

Steve

Great to have you here Steve. The one hundred cuts originator.  Happy Anniversary! :thumbs:   

Tall Paul said:
The one hundred cuts originator.

Did you just blow his cover?  Now the FBI will have to give him a new identity and Rod will probably ban his account.

douche.jpg

:whistling:

I wouldn't use a smokin' hot female either............

Last auto saved: 3:50:31 PM EDT

Obese_cougar_woman_at_the_gym_zpsfbe0db09.jpg

CBoukal said:
The one hundred cuts originator.

Did you just blow his cover?  Now the FBI will have to give him a new identity and Rod will probably ban his account.
Yes. Yes he did.

Two excellent entries so far. I knew this was going to make me laugh. Does the douche beget the leopard skin onesy or vise versa?

fjldo said:
I wouldn't use a smokin' hot female either............

Last auto saved: 3:50:31 PM EDT
Obese_cougar_woman_at_the_gym_zpsfbe0db09.jpg
Crap you beat me to CJ's picture.

Mr. Montoya I don't even want to know why you know about that pic. Regardless it could be the winner, if there isn't more input.

Undegreed said:
Well as of March 21, 2013 I have been a CP member for 1 year.

I have met some great brothers here in Colorado, and even one from Wyoming (Lefty). There are so many members I’d like to herf with, but a few (based on reading their input into various threads) that are at the top of my list.  Broblues, Tomthirtysix, Not A Nice Person, Blinded by Science and Grateful 1.

Tom?  Really?  Pretty low standards.  Then again, if you've herfed with wkoti, anything is probably a step up.

Clearly, this is a man of impeccable taste.

How about a nice classy cigar ad with a woman in it

call-again-brand-cigar-box-label.jpg