• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One Year Anniversary Contest

I'll go with 33 . . . and Jordan Carver. :D

Nonnude-Babe-Jordan-Carver-2.jpg

~Boar
That's a winner

Question If I may:
Is this actual boxes or boxes and boxes you may have emptied into a drawer or 2 or 3 ;) ?

Question If I may:
Is this actual boxes or boxes and boxes you may have emptied into a drawer or 2 or 3 ;) ?
I'm only counting the boxes purchased so far. I have not emptied any of them into drawers, but one whole drawer is loose CCs

AND THE WINNER IS:

I want to thank everyone who has welcomed me here. I really am enjoying my stay. You're all a great bunch. I spend way to much time in these forums, but that's a gauge of how much I'm enjoying myself.....or maybe I just don't have a life??? o_O

Spending time here has helped teach me a lot about this hobby and get tremendous pleasure from it. It has also been a very bad influence on my bottom line.

No one actually hit the number on the head, but there were two guesses on either side of it! Since the rule says "without going over", the win goes to the one just under the actual number.

So without further ado, here is a list of all entries to the contest:

@Gern Blansten 9
@Breedy 11
@Pugman1943 12
@MadMonk 13
@StatHaldol 14
@Tall Paul 15
@MNBrian 16
@jfields 16
@Nihon_Ni 18
@Napa_Smokes 19
@Acclaym 21
@Succubus 23
@bfreebern 24
@golfgar 25
@Brickhouse 27
@Scap 29
@kann 31
@Not A Nice Person 33
@oke&coke 35
@Maduro Clint 40
@jbfurdog 42
@CMontoya79 43

The actual number of boxes I have acquired is 20.

Napa_Smokes WINS!

Thanks everyone for playing!

Josh told me he has too many cigars and he wants his winnings sent to me for a proper cremation. :D :D :D

But really, congrats to Josh for winning and to you George for hosting! It's great to have you here!