• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One Year Anny contest

Tomorrow, July 22nd is my anniversary on this great site. I am very pleased to be a part of such a great band of brothers and sisters. So I am having a contest in the spirit of the community. This is open to all people that have been on the site at least 4 months and been active. No Asshats allowed to play, and you know who you are. Finally you all get one guess a day until someone gets all the questions correct.

1. What day and year was I married?
13 january 1976?

2. Where did I go to school and what did I get my degree in?
DU/Chemistry

3. What is my favorite beer?
Guiness! ....uh...I meant Guiness ?

4. What line of cigars do I own the most of, ie: Padron, Fuente, Illusione, etc....?
Viaje?

5. Who is my favorite sports team?
The Broncos who ELSE !

6. My wife and I own a small company on the side, what is the name of said company?
Pins&Fins

7. Which product do I hate the most and refuse to give any of my hard earned money to?
Tatuaje

The prize will be worth it, so work hard and you can figure these things out. Good luck peoples. Have fun.

Hey man Congrat on your 1st anni !
3 right here. How old do you think I am?

1. What day and year was I married? July 22nd 1993

2. Where did I go to school and what did I get my degree in? Buisness & Marketing

3. What is my favorite beer? Pliney the Elder

4. What line of cigars do I own the most of, ie: Padron, Fuente, Illusione, etc....? Viaje

5. Who is my favorite sports team? Broncos

6. My wife and I own a small company on the side, what is the name of said company? Pins & Fins

7. Which product do I hate the most and refuse to give any of my hard earned money to? Apple
5 right here. Great job Paul.

To be truthfull I tought in the 70's (early)...

Disclaimer : you have wife and kids then you must be 40 ! ahahahaha !

I'll get right next time !

2. Where did I go to school and what did I get my degree in? CSU/Buisness & Marketing

4. What line of cigars do I own the most of, ie: Padron, Fuente, Illusione, etc....? Viaje

6. My wife and I own a small company on the side, what is the name of said company? Pins & Fins

7. Which product do I hate the most and refuse to give any of my hard earned money to? Nike

1. What day and year was I married? Sat. 10th, 1993

2. Where did I go to school and what did I get my degree in? DU/ Chemistry

3. What is my favorite beer? Piney and Elder

6. My wife and I own a small company on the side, what is the name of said company? Pins & Fins LLC

7. Which product do I hate the most and refuse to give any of my hard earned money to? Apple

1. What day and year was I married? Sat. 17th, 1993

6. My wife and I own a small company on the side, what is the name of said company? Pins & Fins LLC

2. Where did I go to school and what did I get my degree in? CSU/Buisness & Marketing

7. Which product do I hate the most and refuse to give any of my hard earned money to? Nike
4 right here CJ.

5 right here

5 right here. You and Austen working together?

4 right here CJ.

5 right here

5 right here. You and Austen working together?

LOL. :laugh: Yeah right....If I win, I'm rubbing it in! :p BTW, way to come outta left field Jim!
Kendall, Just because we are buddies doesn't mean we tag team everything. (that's what she said)

1. What day and year was I married? July 24th, 1993

2. Where did I go to school and what did I get my degree in? DU/ Marketing

1. What day and year was I married? July 24th, 1993

2. Where did I go to school and what did I get my degree in? DU/ Marketing

5 right here. The first 2 seem to be stumping you guys. I will give you guys some hints on Thursday.

Good for you man.. congrats. I barely remember my 1st anni

here's wensday shot !

1. What day and year was I married? July 25 1993

2. Where did I go to school and what did I get my degree in? CU/Buiness adm

1. 7/21/1993
  2. CC/Biochem
  3. Pliney the Elder
  4. Viaje
  5. Broncos
  6. Pins and Fins, LLC
  7. Apple
5 here.

here's wensday shot !

1. What day and year was I married? July 25 1993

2. Where did I go to school and what did I get my degree in? CU/Buiness adm

And 5 right here as well.

1. What day and year was I married? July 17 1993

2. Where did I go to school and what did I get my degree in? Give us the State or something! I have no Idea.